I have the xbox one version of gta 4 and my friend has the 360 version wont let me invite him?

Discus and support I have the xbox one version of gta 4 and my friend has the 360 version wont let me invite him? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the xbox one version of gta4 and my buddy has the 360 version of it , but it won’t let me invite him online to a multiplayer session, is it my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VxSavageOpsxV, Jul 18, 2018.

1. I have the xbox one version of gta 4 and my friend has the 360 version wont let me invite him?

I have the xbox one version of gta4 and my buddy has the 360 version of it , but it won’t let me invite him online to a multiplayer session, is it my xbox or his? Or is it just the game?

:)

VxSavageOpsxV, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Oskar788
    Oskar788 Guest
    Need Help

Hello, I let a friend borrow my GTA 5 (XBOX 360) probably around a year ago, and I never got it back. I bought some Xbox cards to buy the digital version (Xbox 360) and I was wondering, I still have saved missions and data in the hard drive from my old GTA

So does buying the digital version delete my existing saved data?

Oskar788, Jul 18, 2018
  3. GTA V (Xbox 360) / GTA V (Xbox One)

I would go back to the 360 Version because I got a great friend who has GTA V Xbox 360 and does not yet has an Xbox One and GTA V Xbox One... That is why when I came back to the 360.. All the progress I did in GTA Online of Xbox One did not save in Xbox
    360.. And I was wondering if anyone knew about that already.. And why it did not save the progress?

Dark Assassin7O, Jul 18, 2018
  4. I have the xbox one version of gta 4 and my friend has the 360 version wont let me invite him?

can anybody help me? Or inform me please?

VxSavageOpsxV, Jul 18, 2018
  5. Hi, there is no Xbox One version of GTA 4, only the backward compatible version, which is a 360 version of the game anyway. Make sure you're logged in, and goto multiplayer on the game, and invite him the usual way, he should then get the invite for him
    to accept. If you meant GTA 5, then no you cannot play with someone who has the Xbox 360 version of the game.

StuartATrueRed, Jul 18, 2018
  6. Hi,

Just to clear up any confusion here. Yes, you can play other GTA 4 players via the Xbox One on backwards compatibility - which includes users with Xbox 360's. However, to invite them to a game, you need to use the Xbox 360 mini-guide, the same way you
    would invite or join games on the Xbox 360.

To access the Xbox 360 mini-guide on your Xbox One, press Menu
    and the View
    button on your controller at the same time while on an Xbox 360 game.

Obsessive Power, Nov 3, 2018
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have the xbox one version of gta 4 and my friend has the 360 version wont let me invite him?

Hi, there is no Xbox One version of GTA 4, only the backward compatible version, which is a 360 version of the game anyway. Make sure you're logged in, and goto multiplayer on the game, and invite him the usual way, he should then get the invite for him
    to accept. If you meant GTA 5, then no you cannot play with someone who has the Xbox 360 version of the game.
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Just to clear up any confusion here. Yes, you can play other GTA 4 players via the Xbox One on backwards compatibility - which includes users with Xbox 360's. However, to invite them to a game, you need to use the Xbox 360 mini-guide, the same way you
    would invite or join games on the Xbox 360.

To access the Xbox 360 mini-guide on your Xbox One, press Menu
    and the View
    button on your controller at the same time while on an Xbox 360 game.
  9. VxSavageOpsxV Win User

can anybody help me? Or inform me please?
  10. Lovechaser Win User

Minecraft vs Minecraft XBox One Edition

Hi,

There are two versions of Minecraft for the Xbox One, the bedrock edition and the Xbox One edition, the latter version has been replaced with the former and is no longer updated, the bedrock edition is the current version.

Your son's friends may of invited him to the old version of the game and this might be where the problem arises.
  11. SleepyBoyyo Win User

Game Owned on 360 but not on One

Certain games have seperate versions for 360 and the One. GTA 5 has a 360 version that hasnt really gotten updates from what i remember. This version is different from the one used on Xbox One which is up to date on dlc and content. Any data you have on
    your 360 copy wont be carried over as well if you choose to buy the xbox one version except for your achievements i believe. Some other games that also have different versions are battlefield hardline and COD: Ghosts. Sucks to have to start over but its worth
    it as the One version has much more content
Thema:

1. I have the xbox one version of gta 4 and my friend has the 360 version wont let me invite him? - Similar Threads - version gta friend

2. If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated: I know now if you migrate accounts you won’t lose the data but I have both the new and old versions of the game on my Xbox will I lose the character on the old version of the game because they’re...
  3. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  4. Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version: I recently got a series x and I can Xbox one version just fine on the console but I keep getting the error message files needed to play GTA online could not be downloaded.ive spoke to rockstar and...
  5. I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?: I recently got my brother a series x and im the one with game pass and gta 5 online and enhanced is on game pass so i downloaded it on his xbox through my account and made his new xbox my home but...
  6. Can we play gta 5 Xbox version x and s on Xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we play gta 5 Xbox version x and s on Xbox one: Can I play GTA V Xbox series S and X version on xbox one because I played story mode in it and now I am switching my console from Series S to xbox one so can I play gta V series S and x version on...
  7. Which version of gta 5 are supposed for xbox one s digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which version of gta 5 are supposed for xbox one s digital version: Gta 5 for xbox 1 s digital version, how do where do I get from Amazon or another site? 0d532561-b104-4161-b75b-45795328d623
  8. Cant install Gta 5 Xbox Series X|S version to my Series S console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Gta 5 Xbox Series X|S version to my Series S console: [img] Hello I brought the Gta 5 from game pass to my Series S console but cant install X|S version it says "doesnt need to be installed" also when i launch the game it looks xbox 360 graphics....
  9. Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?: Every time I try to listen to music in Amazon Music it just shows a blurry screen with a random background. Also, the series X and S version of GTA has some sort of bug that I know some other...
  10. Delist gta 5 xbox Series x Version as it’s garbage.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delist gta 5 xbox Series x Version as it’s garbage.: GTA 5 Xbox series x is garbage it’s a scam I’m requesting to remove it off the store. 65149557-7bcf-4271-a229-7062402b528b