i have the prefect solution to fix corrupted save files for good in games

Discus and support i have the prefect solution to fix corrupted save files for good in games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; there has been problems with save files getting corrupted on people and they have to start a game from the very beginning. all games (especially on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THE IMMORTAL D, Jun 12, 2014.

1. i have the prefect solution to fix corrupted save files for good in games

there has been problems with save files getting corrupted on people and they have to start a game from the very beginning. all games (especially on the xbox one) only have one auto save slot. my solution is this: several manual save slots. why are game developers
    only give us one auto save slot anymore. i see this a lot xbox one. watchdogs has a glitch where players saves are getting corrupted and they have to start over. if we had several manual save slots we can use, then if the auto save slot gets corrupted, we
    can load a save from the manual slots and at least will not have to start a game over from the beginning. why are developers not thinking of this? if the players playing watchdogs had manual save slots, then they can load one of those if the auto save won't
    load. and this apply's to every single game ever. it's a simple solution that will work. come developers, give us manual save slots in our games again. what do you all think?

:)

THE IMMORTAL D, Jun 12, 2014
  2. Dom0411
    Dom0411 Guest
    bf4: jan 15 new update

Glad they added this fix. My save file got corrupted (would you believe) 18 times. I hope this will really fix the issue so I can play the game without any worries.

Dom0411, Jun 12, 2014
  3. Did MS give up on "the cloud"?

Speaking in a somewhat related direction, cloud saving saved my ass, last night. (No pun intended.) For whatever reason, my save for Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO was corrupt...corrupted(?). Anyway, I deleted the local save file, rebooted the game, and it sync'd up with my XBL save, and I was good to go.

Bonemeal2pointOh, Jun 12, 2014
  4. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest

I think manual save slots is pretty basic common sense. And not just for the issue you described. Just now I decided to make a second playthrough of Watch_Dogs. Unfortunately I can't do that without erasing several dozen hours gameplay. I just want to play
    again, not delete everything I've done.

Fortunately the only issue I ever had with a corrupted file was with Battlefield 4. And I think the vast majority of people who played when it first released on the X1 had the same problem. Either way, having the option to use multiple save slots could never
    be a bad thing.

Sword Style, Jun 12, 2014
  5. votePC
    votePC Guest
    Using multiple saves slots actually corrupted data in The Walking Dead on the 360, so it isn't a solution for all games.

So sometimes the option can be a bad thing.

votePC, Jun 12, 2014
  6. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    That's an issue the developers had implementing it correctly. A manual save slot can never be a bad thing. The fact that it would need to be done properly shouldn't even need to be said.

Sword Style, Jun 12, 2014
  7. chemicalsora
    chemicalsora Guest
    I'd like to replay Sonic Generations from the beginning but I'd have to surrender my 100% completed save file.

Aye to multiple save slots.

chemicalsora, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Sword Style Win User

That's an issue the developers had implementing it correctly. A manual save slot can never be a bad thing. The fact that it would need to be done properly shouldn't even need to be said.
  9. votePC Win User

Using multiple saves slots actually corrupted data in The Walking Dead on the 360, so it isn't a solution for all games.

So sometimes the option can be a bad thing.
  10. Sword Style Win User

I think manual save slots is pretty basic common sense. And not just for the issue you described. Just now I decided to make a second playthrough of Watch_Dogs. Unfortunately I can't do that without erasing several dozen hours gameplay. I just want to play
    again, not delete everything I've done.

Fortunately the only issue I ever had with a corrupted file was with Battlefield 4. And I think the vast majority of people who played when it first released on the X1 had the same problem. Either way, having the option to use multiple save slots could never
    be a bad thing.
  11. chemicalsora Win User

I'd like to replay Sonic Generations from the beginning but I'd have to surrender my 100% completed save file.

Aye to multiple save slots.
  12. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Wired Xbox controller

What external things would corrupt it then
    How do I fix a "saved game corrupted" error?

You may get an error message that resembles the following when you try to play a saved game on your Xbox console: Saved game corrupted To resolve this issue, try the following solutions: Solution 1: Delete the corrupted game
    file OR If you tried to delete the corrupted game file, and it doesn't work, your console may need to be repaired. Start the repair process. Note You cannot recover a corrupted saved game file. To protect other content, you must delete the corrupted file.
    Determine if the saved game is corrupted. To do this, follow these steps: Select settings, System, and then Storage. Select the storage location, and then press the A button. Select Games and Apps, and then press the A button. Select the game, and then press
    the A button. Select the saved game, and then press the A button. Note A corrupted saved game file is marked with a yellow exclamation point. If the saved game file is corrupted, delete the corrupted file. To do this, select Delete.
    Learn more
Thema:

1. i have the prefect solution to fix corrupted save files for good in games - Similar Threads - prefect solution fix

2. Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?: I purchased a used Xbox game for the original Xbox off of eBay. The game arrived today but it looks like it popped off the spindle in the case and scratched the read side. The scratches are not...
  3. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  4. Wired Headset Mics Not Working (tried all if not most solutions)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Headset Mics Not Working (tried all if not most solutions): [XBOX ONE] My wired headset mic will not work, the Xbox picks up my voice on party overlay and text to speech but no one can hear me and I can’t hear people. I can hear everything else. I have:...
  5. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  6. Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?: I have an xbox one S and it comes up with error E200 I have tried all the troubleshooting options and during the offline update I get an Error E101 and when I try to factory reset it, it will turn...
  7. Seeking Solutions for Connectivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking Solutions for Connectivity: Esteemed Gaming Sages, I trust this message finds you immersed in the vibrant landscapes of digital conquests. Alas, my loyal Xbox, the gatekeeper to gaming realms, is ensnared in the perplexing...
  8. Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution: So, i went to turn on my Xbox series X and was met with error code E201 with a long jumble of numbers an letters afterwards. I restarted and it was the same. Error E201 with a different jumble,...
  9. any solutions please

in XBoX on Consoles
    any solutions please: my rk61 keboard turns on when i connect it to the xbox but then none of the keys work so i cant type or move in any compatible game any solutions? 1b8b6188-c361-4f05-a113-f5ca12dce070
  10. Minecraft Multiplayer is greyed out, tried several solutions to make this work, but nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is greyed out, tried several solutions to make this work, but nothing...: I have been trying for a while to access Minecraft Multiplayer but it is greyed out, saying I need to change my Microsoft account settings, and I have tried changing my family role to organiser,...