I have the game pass and both GTA and GTA online but it says my profile cant play onlin

Discus and support I have the game pass and both GTA and GTA online but it says my profile cant play onlin in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the game pass and both GTA and GTA online but it says my profile cant play onlin 33eb1c4c-c86d-47e7-b66b-feb251332471 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MuttJr Burnett, Jan 22, 2023.

1. I have the game pass and both GTA and GTA online but it says my profile cant play onlin

I have the game pass and both GTA and GTA online but it says my profile cant play onlin

:)

MuttJr Burnett, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

What's your Xbox model? Does it happen to other games or just GTA games?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Do you have just standard Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate?
  4. Zach Birchfield Win User

Why can't I play gta online with gta5 game disc?

I got the GTA V it includes GTA v and GTA V online with criminal enterprise starter pack and I cant play GTA online idk what's going on with that do u have to get game pass for it.
  5. MindMagician Win User

Xbox live gold membership

Every time i try to play GTA 5 online it says "your profile does not have permission to play gta 5 online"
  6. queenislovely1 Win User

Error: The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live.

the gold membership is free for one month but it says i cant do it so i cant play online on gta
Thema:

1. I have the game pass and both GTA and GTA online but it says my profile cant play onlin - Similar Threads - game pass both

2. Is Far Cry 6 Cross platform but both on Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Far Cry 6 Cross platform but both on Xbox Game Pass?: Can I play far cry 6 multiplayer with my son if we're on different platforms (me on PC and son on Xbox One) if we're both using Xbox game pass? Please advise. 126087b8-2732-4d65-a8fe-b2ff808ce27d
  3. What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...: For the past few days, I noticed both my Xbox app on cellphone and PC is missing "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass", and I don't know the cause. This is the first time seeing it goes...
  4. Will the same xbox game pass subscription cover both xbox one and xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the same xbox game pass subscription cover both xbox one and xbox series x: I will have two consoles in my house, an xbox one and an xbox series x. If I buy a gamepass subscription on the series x, will it cover the xbox one? a914e2f1-c717-46ad-849e-0c69a6b9fe05
  5. If I buy Starfield in the PC App - will I both be able to play in via Game pass - but also...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Starfield in the PC App - will I both be able to play in via Game pass - but also...: Hi, just to make sure as I never used the XBox shop: I know that if I buy a Game like Starfield via the XBOX Shop rather than Steam I get it with play anywhere - including in the Gaming Pass...
  6. I was first using game pass ultimate but then I bought game pass for console and both the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was first using game pass ultimate but then I bought game pass for console and both the...: I was first using game pass ultimate but then I bought game pass for console and both the Forza horizon titles 4 and 5 online is not working. Pls help 9a7c7fb7-39dd-424e-b711-3119cbd30231
  7. My son and I have separate consoles, and are on my game pass. Also set home xbox on both....

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son and I have separate consoles, and are on my game pass. Also set home xbox on both....: My son and I have separate consoles, and are on my game pass. Also set home xbox on both. Why can't my son play certain games. They say uninstallable to Join Ultimate...
  8. diff between XBox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Do both offer same games on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    diff between XBox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Do both offer same games on my...: diff between XBox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Do both offer same games on my Xbox Console? c454b1d8-28ab-4512-9a7e-dfdaa87b8e2c
  9. I have a Xbox one and soon Xbox x, can I use the the same game pass on both Devices if I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox one and soon Xbox x, can I use the the same game pass on both Devices if I’m...: I have a Xbox one and soon Xbox x, can I use the the same game pass on both Devices if I’m using one at time. 1f28c70a-0512-4822-8906-ce5e49e554f6
  10. How come I can’t play a game I have both on My Games and on Game Pass offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I can’t play a game I have both on My Games and on Game Pass offline?: I bought Minecraft digitally before finding out it was on Game Pass, I want to play it offline on my home Xbox but it won’t let me, telling me to set my home Xbox as my home Xbox. I tried with...