I have the disc version of minecraft and ive played it many times before but when i try and...

Discus and support I have the disc version of minecraft and ive played it many times before but when i try and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Idk what to do it keeps saying i need to sign in with who bought it but its the disc version and i was playing the other day and now i can't i even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EJ Cervantes, May 27, 2023.

1. EJ Cervantes
    EJ Cervantes Guest

I have the disc version of minecraft and ive played it many times before but when i try and...

Idk what to do it keeps saying i need to sign in with who bought it but its the disc version and i was playing the other day and now i can't i even tried taking the disc out and restarting my xbox

:)

EJ Cervantes, May 27, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

I have the disc version of minecraft and ive played it many times before but when i try and play it it says i need to open it with the account that bought it, i don't know what to do

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Try deleting your account´s cache. This helps with most game license issues

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, try to play the game again.
  3. Smwutches Win User

how do you download from a disc on Xbox one

When you insert a disc and start to play it, it will automatically install.

In order to be eligible for the Minecraft beta, you have to own the digital version. The disc version is not eligible.
  4. AirBiscuitAlpo Win User

Minecraft Favorites Edition for XBox One (disc) included DLC map can only be played as trail vers

Hi MQ,

Thanks for responding and no worries on simple questions...ask away. :)

Yes, I have the disc in the console at all times since it is the only disc version game we have and I don't think it lets you play the game without it being inserted. (if there's a way, I would be interested to know)

After inspecting the disc and case it came with, I do see that both the disc and the cover state "Minecraft Favorites Edition". I don't see any type of extra code on the case or disc.

Also, before the game is installed it will show an icon for "Minecraft Favorites Edition", but once it is installed it will show as "Minecraft For Xbox One". If I go to the store via the xbox console, I can see both versions of Minecraft side by side and
    the "Minecraft For Xbox One" shows as "Installed" and the "Minecraft Favorites Edition" shows a $29 price which tells me that it is not registering properly during or after the install.
  5. deeZhugs831 Win User

Xbox 360 slim Play Dvd error Cant play retail original Xbox 360 games

Ive already tried that website many times, that is open tray error and unrecognized disc error!!! Mine is play dvd error. when i try to play halo 3 it says play dvd to play this disc put it in an xbox 360 console. If i play halo 4 it says play game but than
    will never play the game. If i use the website you suggested it does not help my situation at all!!!
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Why doesn't the mojang website recognize that I have minecraft bedrock for the PS4?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I just want to clarify, are you trying to download the game Minecraft bedrock edition for Windows PC using the physical disc of Minecraft Bedrock edition for PS4, is that correct?

If yes, I'm afraid that your ps4 game disc will not work on Windows PC as the game Minecraft is platform specific wherein you can only play the game on their respective version.

In this case, you can only use your Minecraft ps4 disc game to play it on ps4 console and you will need to buy the Minecraft for PC version to play it on your Windows PC device.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
Thema:

1. I have the disc version of minecraft and ive played it many times before but when i try and... - Similar Threads - disc version minecraft

2. How can I view disc version of Minecraft worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I view disc version of Minecraft worlds: Ok so I have gotten a few worlds on my Minecraft disc version on Xbox and i wanted to copy the worlds to my USB drive to my pc so I can play my Xbox minecraft worlds on my pc so then I installed...
  3. I own an minecraft disc version on xbox one and it says I need to update it to the latest...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own an minecraft disc version on xbox one and it says I need to update it to the latest...: I own an minecraft disc version on xbox one and it says I need to update it to the latest version but when I try to update it it takes me to buy the game section can someone help me...
  4. i've buyed minecraft xbox one edition disc but i can't download the latest version of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i've buyed minecraft xbox one edition disc but i can't download the latest version of...: how i said on title, on the title screen has a button saying "download the latest version for free" but i still have to pay for the latest minecraft on store , someone can teach to me how to...
  5. SUPPORT REQUIRED for Minecraft promotion to upgrade from Disc to Digital version with ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    SUPPORT REQUIRED for Minecraft promotion to upgrade from Disc to Digital version with ...: We purchased the Disc version of Minecraft XBox One Edition, played much more than 5 hours and also bought the nature skin pack but have not received a free upgrade to 'Mincraft' digital edition...
  6. Minecraft - No "Better Together" -update for disc version owner after 1 month of waiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - No "Better Together" -update for disc version owner after 1 month of waiting: I've contacted Xbox via chat support about this issue, but they've only told me the standard response of waiting for several business days. I'm eligible for an update from the disc version of...
  7. Unable to get the new minecraft version on the Xbox one. I have it on a disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to get the new minecraft version on the Xbox one. I have it on a disc.: I currently have minecraft on the Xbox one and it’s on a disc. I’m unable to get the new minecraft update or game (whatever it is) and I have fulfilled the requirement of 5 hours. Like many I’ve...
  8. Minecraft favorite pack disc version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft favorite pack disc version: Purchased the disc version of the Xbox one Minecraft with favorite pack. Upgraded to the better together. Have been told the dlc purchased on this disk bundle does not transfer to Better...
  9. Xbox one Minecraft better together disc version problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Minecraft better together disc version problem: Hello, I have bought the disc of Minecraft Xbox One Edition last week, to play with the better together version. In the game, they say that i have to play 5 hours or buy packs to have the...
  10. minecraft xbox one edition disc to new version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox one edition disc to new version: my son is disheartened that we havent got the new mc in ready to download dispite 30hours plus play and DLC. what can i do? 067f0d96-d62d-43a9-aeec-0d0be2bbaa1e