I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

Discus and support I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KnowledgeOpen2183, Aug 21, 2026.

  1. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.


    For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting here.

    NickI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge. :pedro259

    submitted by /u/KnowledgeOpen2183
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/KnowledgeOpen2183, Aug 21, 2026
    #1
  2. t1gerjaw Win User

    "Day One" achievement not unlocking

    Hi, I used my Day One Achievement code and it said "congratulations" but I can't find the achievement in anywhere on my account. I tried to put the code again, but it said it was already redeemed.
  3. BigB EC Win User

    Day one achievement not unlocking

    So when I got the achievement on 12/27 I didn't because it wasn't day one? I got a xbox one for christmas opened it up and there was a redeemable code for the achievement and I received the achievement when I redeemed the code. Of all the people on true
    achievements to have redeemed the code the most recent was july 25th to have it unlocked.

    http://www.trueachievements.com/Xbox-One/achievements.htm

    http://www.trueachievements.com/100club.aspx?gameid=4952
  4. Alliance United Win User

    "Day One" achievement not unlocking

    Hello,

    I Chatted with Xbox support chat and Phone support and it appears that the Day One Achievement for me is no longer on my account. I was informed that you would be able to Supply my account with one and or add it to my account since I no longer have that
    specific code since at first it said redeem successfully on Nov. 22nd 2013.

    Thanks!
  5. DarkonJohn Win User

    Have not recieved my Gears of War Collection for purchase of Gears of War 4

    Same here it's been 15 days since I redeemed the code that came with the Limited Edition Console I purchased and I haven't gotten a single code for any of the games yet. I think we should be fairly compensated with an elite gear pack for every day over the
    official release day in which we haven't received our codes.
    I also purchased the LE GoW Console and haven't received my codes. I had already received access to GoW 2 and Judgement, but I think this was because I had previously purchased and played the Gears of War Ultimate Edition. Either way, I still haven't received
    any codes for the other various GoW games that I was supposed to get with the GoW Xbox One S LE console and it's been several weeks since I first played GoW 4 on my new GoW Xbox One S.
  6. PARZIVAL XB1X Win User

    Should there be an Xbox Insider profile flair?

    I agree there should be a badge for all that your apart of with xbox. Like if you have the day one achievement you should have the badge as the achievement got lost with updates and dash changes
Thema:

I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

Loading...
  1. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge. - Similar Threads - Achievement code redeemed

  2. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  3. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  4. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  5. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  6. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  7. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  8. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  10. I can't redeem my achievement code?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my achievement code?: I can't redeem my achievement code? I says "We could not redeem your code at this time. Please try again.' fed98497-97de-4328-bfc7-0d3bd616e65b