I have the Beta, but not the features? [Omega]

Discus and support I have the Beta, but not the features? [Omega] in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I updated my console, and now the version id is the same as shown on the Omega Beta, but I still can't play free online games (I tried Fortnite).... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheMobMaster2006, Apr 17, 2021.

  1. I have the Beta, but not the features? [Omega]


    I updated my console, and now the version id is the same as shown on the Omega Beta, but I still can't play free online games (I tried Fortnite). Anyone know whats up?

    submitted by /u/TheMobMaster2006
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/TheMobMaster2006, Apr 17, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox insider "no xbox live gold requirement" early access

    You need higher then omega

    Beta or higher
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Xbox captures are completely broken?

    Are you in a Insider preview ring?

    If so, which ring. ASA, Alpha Beta or Omega?
  4. Teshlo Win User

    Xbox Avatars 2.0

    They rolled out to the Xbox Insiders Alpha users, as for the rest of us that are Beta, Delta, Omega, or General Public, they have not been released yet.
  5. Amph82626463 Win User

    Want to leave Insider program

    Open the Insiders app on your Xbox and make sure you're not a part of the Xbox Omega beta testing
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

    In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

    As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

    Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

    After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
Thema:

I have the Beta, but not the features? [Omega]

Loading...
  1. I have the Beta, but not the features? [Omega] - Similar Threads - Beta features Omega

  2. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200) Feel free...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  5. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  6. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  7. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  8. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  9. New feature for beta ring update

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for beta ring update: Just downloaded the new beta ring update and can’t find any of the new features on my xbox that are included in the notes. submitted by /u/Standard-Low5624 [link] [comments]
  10. In the Beta ring and the last update removed a feature

    in XboX Insiders
    In the Beta ring and the last update removed a feature: I am In the Beta ring have been for awhile. Everything has been working great. In the last update yesterday I think they removed a feature that has been there for a few years. The removed the...