I have subscribed to xbox live gold for 14 days typing codes all games are working in addition ...

Discus and support I have subscribed to xbox live gold for 14 days typing codes all games are working in addition ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have subscribed to xbox live gold for 14 days typing codes all games are working in addition to fives i write that i do not have subscription on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KubaW991, Oct 21, 2017.

1. KubaW991
    KubaW991 Guest

I have subscribed to xbox live gold for 14 days typing codes all games are working in addition ...

I have subscribed to xbox live gold for 14 days typing codes all games are working in addition to fives i write that i do not have subscription on start menu write to write to xbox live gold in shop i write that i have active to 3.11

:)

KubaW991, Oct 21, 2017
  2. help

today i bought xbox live gold 14 days trial key on a online page and then i typed it into my new xbox one account and it seemd to be working but then i wanted to play multiplayer in COD Ghosts and it wasnt working and than i tryed another game and it wasnt
    working too so my problem is i cant play any game multiplayer and my question is, is it possible to play multiplayer games with xbox live gold 14 days trial key.?

OrdenGrunzen571, Oct 21, 2017
  3. tfhoursW
    tfhoursW Guest
    About Xbox live gold

I got a new Xbox one in 24th December 2016 and I subscribed my first month's gold Xbox live with my credit card. Then I could use the gold live discount and I bought several games with that discount. But all of the online-game functions of all game are
    unavailable and it always remind me "No Multi-Player Function".

So near 28th December I bought another 14-days gold account redeem code and I used it. Then all multi-player functions are available for me. During that time I could always check my gold account will expire on 24th January 2017.

And now here is the problem: the 14 days pasted and the multi-player functions for all game are unavailable again, and on the home page of Xbox One also shows I need to subscribe the gold. But the gift games from Gold Live are still available(For last month
    these are Sleeping Dogs and Outlast).

So I want to subscribe the gold live with redeem code for one whole year, and every time I tried it says"An unknown problem happened. We will investigate that and please try to use the redeem code later."

I can't subscribe my gold live now.

I guess the bugs happened when the expire date of credit-card gold subscription is 24th January 2017 and the redeem-code expire date is 9th January.

In a word, I cannot use another redeem code to continue my gold live, and the multi-player functions of all games are unavailable, while the games from monthly gift of gold membership are still available.

FYI, my Xbox One account is [mod removed]

tfhoursW, Oct 21, 2017
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

Black Friday sales: RDR2

All games in the black Friday sale are marked like that right now. Basically Xbox live gold subscribers got access to the sales 3 days before everyone not subscribed and I believe that time just tells you when this special promo wil end.

Next week the same will be available to anybody for the entire week.

Both now and next week, Xbox live gold subscribers get an additional 10% discount on the standard sales (if you have gold the price displayed is the final one, bonus discount included).

https://majornelson.com/2018/11/14/black-friday-starts-today-for-xbox-live-gold-members/
  5. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  6. Arjun Dey Win User

Unable to launch Forza Horizon 4

Hi Freakroach,

No, I never have subscribed to game pass since I purchased the console last month.

I have only used a 14 day trial (now expired) of xbox live gold which came with the console bundle.
  7. ngocphi Win User

Need Help Please XboX One X Live Code 14 Day trial Not Working

I nwver said you were stupid I said you are miss understanding the issue

The 14 day trial is not the same as the 360 restrictions

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/billing/xbox-subscriptions/trial-gold-subscription

• If you have an existing paid Xbox Live Gold subscription, you can’t redeem an Xbox Live Gold trial from games or console bundles to extend your subscription period. However, you can redeem the prepaid code once your current paid subscription expires.
    • Redeemable codes for Xbox Live Gold trial subscriptions are only available in select games and console bundles.
    • You can’t stack redeemable codes for Xbox Live Gold trials from games or console bundles. This means that you can’t start another trial period before your current trial period has finished. However, you can purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription and start
      that subscription at any time during the trial period.
    For Xbox 360 console customers only:

• You can’t redeem backward-compatible Games with Gold with this type of Xbox Live Gold trial.
    • If you sign up for a 1-month trial of an Xbox Live Gold subscription , you can redeem all Games with Gold titles (including backward-compatible Games with Gold titles). If your Gold subscription lapses, you’ll be able to keep the Xbox 360 games that came
      from Games with Gold.
    For Xbox One console customers only:

• With an Xbox Live Gold 2- to 14-day trial, you can get Xbox One Games with Gold, and discounted Gold deals.
    • If you don’t subscribe to Xbox Live Gold before the 2- to 14-day trial ends, you’ll lose access to all Xbox One games that came with Games with Gold until you purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription.
    • If you sign up for a 1-month trial of Xbox Live Gold, you get Xbox One and backward-compatible Games with Gold. You also get to continue enjoying the Xbox 360 games that you acquired with your Games with Gold subscription, even if your subscription lapses.
    Those are the limitationa of the ttials

If you want full benefits you are going to have to subscribe

See no cloud saves only on one month trials
  8. buckshot978 Win User

14 day trials?

i did the same but now my xbox live gold has ended and i put the 14 day gold trial card code in it accepted it but its saying i still am not gold and i dont know why i should have 14 day gold trial
Thema:

1. I have subscribed to xbox live gold for 14 days typing codes all games are working in addition ... - Similar Threads - subscribed live gold

2. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  3. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  4. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  5. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469
  6. i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...: i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t remember the email, I don’t want the account i just want to cancel the subscription from it how can i do...
  7. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...: System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network...
  8. I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...: I'm asked to purchase the game or subscribe to EA Play. Trying to download Dead Space on my PC and EA customer service told me there's no problem on their end. 6f978fcd-e52c-4d19-9982-dff3efdce72c
  9. What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...: For the past few days, I noticed both my Xbox app on cellphone and PC is missing "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass", and I don't know the cause. This is the first time seeing it goes...
  10. Ubisoft+ not allowing me to play the downloaded games after 15 days subscribed. Worked fine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft+ not allowing me to play the downloaded games after 15 days subscribed. Worked fine...: After purchasing Ubisoft+ on my Xbox one it ran perfect for 15 days then out of nowhere said i wasnt able to access the games i downloaded.original subscription was on 10/6 and it is showing that...