I have spent a lot of money on fortnite and now that i have tried launching it a year later...

Discus and support I have spent a lot of money on fortnite and now that i have tried launching it a year later... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bro help My xbox won't let me log into my account saying its a network error even though it works fine kn other things. I even tried using epic games... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Muhammad Mohib Mirza, Dec 25, 2022.

1. I have spent a lot of money on fortnite and now that i have tried launching it a year later...

Bro help

My xbox won't let me log into my account saying its a network error even though it works fine kn other things. I even tried using epic games log in but it says link to a ew or existing account.

I spent a lot of money on this game and now I think it's deleted

Even though I didn't access it in 1 year please help

The epic mail that my xbox live is connected to has been deleted is there anyway I can get my cosmetics back

:)

Muhammad Mohib Mirza, Dec 25, 2022
  2. ReynaldoB Win User

I have spent a lot of money on fortnite and now that i have tried launching it a year later it wont let me log in saying its an error.

Hi Muhammad Mohib Mirza,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community Forum. I hope you're doing well.

Based on your description, it seems to be that you are unable to login to your Xbox. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.

I would like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem.

• When did the problem started?
    • Can you please provide us a photo or screenshot of the exact error message? In this way ew can see a bigger picture of the problem.
    • What troubleshooting steps you've already tried to fix the problem?
    Those above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we collect all the information, we will formulate the feasible resolution to help you with your case.

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  3. ReynaldoB Win User

I have spent a lot of money on fortnite and now that i have tried launching it a year later it wont let me log in saying its an error.

Hello Muhammad Mohib Mirza,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

I have spent a lot of money this month on madden mut points

Hello Bigboy6674,

From the FAQ:

What is Xbox Live Rewards?

Xbox Live Rewards is a loyalty program designed for people who love Xbox. In addition to getting access to special offers and promotions that are exclusive to our members, you'll also be able to earn Rewards Credits that will be converted into your local
    currency and deposited into your Microsoft account, where they can then be used to purchase digital items you want in the Microsoft Store.

There are two easy ways to earn Rewards Credits each month:

• By completing ongoing 'missions', which are specific tasks that need to be completed within a set time-period. You can see the current missions on the MyMissions page.
    • By earning a MyVIP Star Rank, which gives you a % back on your monthly digital purchases in the Microsoft Store on your Xbox or on Windows.
    However, your MyVIP Star Rank is just one part of our expanded MyVIP program, which was designed to give every member the Red Carpet treatment just for their love of Xbox. As a member of Xbox Live Rewards, you’ll get exclusive access to MyVIP Perks and MyVIP
    Gems that can be traded in for amazing prizes any time you want in the MyVIP Vault. And with a ton of prizes available, there’s something for every member to enjoy with the NEW MyVIP. You can read more about our expanded MyVIP experience on the MyVIP
    page

Since your consumable purchases have neither qualified for any offers or MyVIP, they are not eligible for any Credits.

5. Smwutches Win User

I have spent a lot of money this month on madden mut points

In-game consumables are only eligible for credits if there is a specific offer for them. There have not been any offer that mut points would qualify for.
  6. SiltyPeach80 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Crashes on Loading Screen (Xbox One)

digital version the same, wont play now
    I have even tried reinstalling the game... still crashes at the same area, I’m really disappointed i spent a lot of money and time in this game
Thema:

I have spent a lot of money on fortnite and now that i have tried launching it a year later...

1. I have spent a lot of money on fortnite and now that i have tried launching it a year later... - Similar Threads - spent lot money

2. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  3. I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card: I have been trying for a while to unlink my Xbox account from the Xbox that I gave to a friend, unfortunately I have not achieved anything satisfactory, I am beginning to believe that it is not...
  4. I have just spent a lot of money with Fanatec why can't I use all the functions on my csl...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have just spent a lot of money with Fanatec why can't I use all the functions on my csl...: I have just spent a lot of money with Fanatec why can't I use all the functions on my csl fanatec steering wheel with my series x a535e8e8-1c1c-41ac-8a16-7d72eccdba90
  5. I had an account that I worked hard on for 3 years and spent a lot of money on, but now...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had an account that I worked hard on for 3 years and spent a lot of money on, but now...: I had an account that I worked hard on for 3 years and spent a lot of money on, but now it's been permanently banned just because of a wrong profile for the club I own. Does this make sense?...
  6. Can I sell my xbox and account. Had it for years. Spent a lot of money on games. I'm in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I sell my xbox and account. Had it for years. Spent a lot of money on games. I'm in a...: I have spent thousands on COD and Warframe. Account has a MR legendary 2 status. Elden ring. Over 100 owned games... I need to sell. 3954db10-f96b-4a7a-b6ff-942b677b899a
  7. Fallout 4 is STILL crashing. A LOT. Please fix this game I spent my hard earned money on.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 is STILL crashing. A LOT. Please fix this game I spent my hard earned money on.: So what is the latest on this? Is there just no fix? If the only system you have is the Series S you just don't get to play this anymore? What other games are we going to run into with this...
  8. I got permanently banned from playing and I’ve spent a lot of money on this account over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got permanently banned from playing and I’ve spent a lot of money on this account over...: So i got permanently banned for to me no reason as i havent cheated and its says its for cheating. Only thing that happened was some guys gave me modded guns on State of Decay 2. Ive spent...
  9. I have spent a lot of money this month on madden mut points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have spent a lot of money this month on madden mut points: and I would like to know why I have not got no cash back like it says????? 6f461543-752d-49e4-92cf-94d3403055f6
  10. ive spent a lot of mooney on xbox marketplace over last six months but got nothing back

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ive spent a lot of mooney on xbox marketplace over last six months but got nothing back: over the last six months to a year i have spent loads of money on games and bits from the xbox store on my xbox but im not getting anything back can i ask what is going on and why this is happing...