I have spent $40 on a microsoft point card and the xbox store wont let me purchase the...

Discus and support I have spent $40 on a microsoft point card and the xbox store wont let me purchase the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have wasted $40 as how would I have ever known this to be the case. Is there a way xbox can resolve this for me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rilenixx, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Rilenixx
    Rilenixx Guest

I have spent $40 on a microsoft point card and the xbox store wont let me purchase the...

So I have wasted $40 as how would I have ever known this to be the case. Is there a way xbox can resolve this for me?

:)

Rilenixx, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Rilenixx Win User

I have spent $40 on a microsoft point card and the xbox store wont let me purchase the digital Witcher 2 game!

Thank you for the response. So if I do decide to use a credit card will the witcher 2 download on my xbox one?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I have spent $40 on a microsoft point card and the xbox store wont let me purchase the digital Witcher 2 game!

If you wish to use microwoft account credit you kust use an actual physical 360
  4. Smwutches Win User

I'm assuming you're trying to make the purchase on the One or website. In order to use the funds to purchase the game, you would have to make the purchase on a 360 console. The One store has never been updated to work with the Microsoft account balance
    for backwards compatible content.
  5. BeastlyHotShot Win User

If you still have the receipt for the $40 take it back were you got it or call Xbox Customer Service to checked out!?
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Sorry thats not an option on XBox one :(
Thema:

1. I have spent $40 on a microsoft point card and the xbox store wont let me purchase the... - Similar Threads - spent $40 microsoft

2. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  3. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  4. I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....: I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code. So all those points for nothing? How do you fix this. 66edfe4e-e5e1-4138-9a78-46ade5782f0a
  5. A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc: My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund 8c121584-10e0-4862-956c-ffc528ceee47
  6. Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...: Why??? How long do you think two batteries last you think I wanna buy Duracell batteries every day that is the most crazy thing I have ever seen 4 k terabyte system needs there are cell batteries....
  7. I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card: I have been trying for a while to unlink my Xbox account from the Xbox that I gave to a friend, unfortunately I have not achieved anything satisfactory, I am beginning to believe that it is not...
  8. Can i get my money i spent if vc back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get my money i spent if vc back: I spent $50 on VC and put it into a build and I’m trying to get the $50 back. Is there anyway you can just delete the build entirely and give me my money back? 176256fe-4da1-4ecc-80a4-f9957c47b158
  9. Since all the other threads are locked for l4d2PH disc's, I just wanted to I spent 40$ on a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since all the other threads are locked for l4d2PH disc's, I just wanted to I spent 40$ on a...: Since all the other threads are locked for l4d2PH disc's, I just wanted to I spent 40$ on a wall mount since I'm to broke for wifi and can't get my xb1 to read my disc. PERIOD....
  10. deals unlocked quest not working, glitched on 25 bucks spent out of 40 to get 4000 points

in XBoX on Windows
    deals unlocked quest not working, glitched on 25 bucks spent out of 40 to get 4000 points: i spent 40 bucks and only saying 25 of 40 spent, to get 4000 points in that deals unocked quest in rewards any help to solve this would be great f8532c9f-978f-4d25-9251-870725500d45