I have spent 130.00 bucks on CoD. The money was taken from my credit card. Yet I have no...

Discus and support I have spent 130.00 bucks on CoD. The money was taken from my credit card. Yet I have no... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; money taken off my credit card. No CoD points? Why is that? Not really happy that I was basically robbed b20b36a5-38dd-4059-9d57-2bed04e7772f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by albertmaley, Mar 25, 2023.

1. albertmaley
    albertmaley Guest

I have spent 130.00 bucks on CoD. The money was taken from my credit card. Yet I have no...

money taken off my credit card. No CoD points? Why is that? Not really happy that I was basically robbed

:)

albertmaley, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I have spent 130.00 bucks on CoD. The money was taken from my credit card. Yet I have no cod points please fix this problem. Or?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to make sure that the in-game currency is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed that it is purchased under the correct account, for cases like this what we initially need to do is quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"
  3. Ishan8123 Win User

Spent money to have it taken from me

4. XxGobbleOnEmxX Win User

Spent money to have it taken from me

thanks. Microsoft support helped alot.
  5. Bac0nNL33z Win User

Xbox live issue

Oh it will, my money will gladly be taken by Sony.

I can't remove both of my credit cards tho. If they have pre paid cards with codes on them why do I need to have a credit card on here. This is dumb.
  6. Hansoda Win User

FIFA 12 HACK- found some of em

there have been so many people that have been hacked by this, and so many points taken, i lost over 40 bucks (two 1600 point cards, and then some) stolen from me, but the rest of the people that have credit cards attached must be getting screwed over, read
    a month or so ago about a guy that was charged over 500 bucks on his credit card, before he finally found out, and yeah, MS still didnt do anything
Thema:

1. I have spent 130.00 bucks on CoD. The money was taken from my credit card. Yet I have no... - Similar Threads - spent 130 bucks

2. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  3. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  4. I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....: I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code. So all those points for nothing? How do you fix this. 66edfe4e-e5e1-4138-9a78-46ade5782f0a
  5. A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc: My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund 8c121584-10e0-4862-956c-ffc528ceee47
  6. Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...: Why??? How long do you think two batteries last you think I wanna buy Duracell batteries every day that is the most crazy thing I have ever seen 4 k terabyte system needs there are cell batteries....
  7. I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card: I have been trying for a while to unlink my Xbox account from the Xbox that I gave to a friend, unfortunately I have not achieved anything satisfactory, I am beginning to believe that it is not...
  8. Can i get my money i spent if vc back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get my money i spent if vc back: I spent $50 on VC and put it into a build and I’m trying to get the $50 back. Is there anyway you can just delete the build entirely and give me my money back? 176256fe-4da1-4ecc-80a4-f9957c47b158
  9. I want to refund for my money back I spent on vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to refund for my money back I spent on vc: I’m curious I could get a refund for my money back I jus spent 50$ for vc on 2k24 2aece5b7-e885-4b1a-b058-3a485f435439
  10. Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...: Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve it and it is supposed to be easy!?! 3a053fe0-05a7-4601-acc9-c73aa9d5c46d