I have sound problems:(

Discus and support I have sound problems:( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox Series S When I connect the headphones to my Xbox controller the audio is not heard, these headphones have a control to adjust the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MamarreD0s, Sep 22, 2022.

1. MamarreD0s
    MamarreD0s Guest

I have an Xbox Series S

When I connect the headphones to my Xbox controller the audio is not heard, these headphones have a control to adjust the volume so I set it to maximum and I heard the audio from the microphone coming out of the headphones.

I tried with other headphones and the same thing happened, the microphone audio comes out of the headphones and no sound from the game or the menu is heard.

:)

MamarreD0s, Sep 22, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

MamarreD0s, let's check if it's an error of the controller's headphones input

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

See if you can update the control please

Main button, go to the right on the system tab, and then enter the Audio option!

See if the mic is activated

And then put the 3 bars all in the middle, to test (if you have one in gray, blocked, let me know)

If it doesn't work, do this process

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

Then remove the headset from the controller and plug it back in, repeat a few times and see if it works.
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

Having a problem with sound.

Hey there McShoots! Can you try hooking up your console with different cables to the TV, just to see what happens? Let us know which ones you were using and which ones you try out. Let us know how that goes, thanks!
  4. McShoots Stuff Win User

Having a problem with sound.

Correction now it does it all the time.
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

I have no sound

Hey there Chief! Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

To start things off, here's a few questions to help us better understand the situation:

1. Is there a particular game or app that you don't have sound on? Or does the entire console not have sound?
    2. Is your TV on the correct input? Are you seeing a picture from your console on the screen?
    3. What is the exact setup that you're using to hook your console up to your television? Give us as much detail as possible so we can understand what's going on.

Let us know and we'll be standing by to hear from you. =)
  6. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

I have no sound!

Audio and video problems page.

If you select the topic that matches your issue it will take you to some troubleshooting steps you can go through.
Thema:

1. I have sound problems:( - Similar Threads - sound problems

2. Xbox Series X disc drive sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X disc drive sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem?: Hi! XBOX Series X Disc Drive make this sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem? Im little worried because this is my first console with disc drive. You can hear some...
  3. Xbox series X sound problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X sound problem: Hi, I have a problem with my xbox series X sound. Context: I have my xbox Series X, PS5, apple TV and Switch, all connected to my TV (HDMI) and the TV is connected through optical cable to my AVR...
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset sound problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset sound problem: Hello I have a problem with my headset. My headset's sound annoyingly bad. When I look at the sound settings, only cd quality shows up. If I connect it via usb, I can also see the DVD quality....
  5. Xbox picture/sound problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox picture/sound problems: I have been having some weird issues with my Xbox series x. It started with a weird green/red bar at the bottom of my screen during cuts scenes in halo 4 and also was having graphic glitches with...
  6. Sound problem in Daybreak Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound problem in Daybreak Multiplayer: Hello, when I launch the Daybreak in multiplayer I lose all its game and I have to restart my game to have sound again. I would like to know if there is a solution to this problem and if so which...
  7. Xbox Series X Remote Play discord stream sound problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Remote Play discord stream sound problem: Hello, i wanted to show some next gen games to my friends via discord streaming, to do that i just use xbox app to play remotely and then i choose to stream xbox app on discord and everything...
  8. Sound bar connection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound bar connection problems: I am trying to directing connect a sound bar to my xbox one because I am using a monitor and I have connected it but still no sound. I have done some research and saw I might need to change the...
  9. Xbox series s sound problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s sound problem: Hello, Today I logged on to my relatively new xbox series s and found that the sound did not work. I checked the audio from settings as advised by a forum and a few videos but It still did not...
  10. problem with sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with sound: i have problem with sound on pc i have xbox series controller when i connect headphone and connect the controller with cable i hear the sound from headphone but when i use the controller as...