I have some problems when I want to upgrade to xbox game pass ultimete

Discus and support I have some problems when I want to upgrade to xbox game pass ultimete in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeem some Xbox Live Gold. When I wanted to buy a xgpu to upgrade my membership, I found I can't pay it .It showed that the region in which your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cloud--786, Jun 30, 2022.

  1. Cloud--786
    Cloud--786 Guest

    I have some problems when I want to upgrade to xbox game pass ultimete


    I redeem some Xbox Live Gold. When I wanted to buy a xgpu to upgrade my membership, I found I can't pay it .It showed that the region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. I tried to change my store region, but it didn't work.

    :)
     
    Cloud--786, Jun 30, 2022
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    I have some problems when I want to upgrade to xbox game pass ultimete

    No as you still need a valid billing method that matches your billing account

    For billing issues it's best to contact Xbox support
  3. Georges C. Win User

    I have some problems when I want to upgrade to xbox game pass ultimete

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Cloud--786, this Live Gold you rescued would be from a different region than yours, if that may be the reason a region mismatch message appears.

    An example, if you're in Canada but redeem a Us Live Gold, you won't be able to upgrade by purchasing an Ultimate directly from the Canadian store, you'll need to redeem an Ultimate from US before you can upgrade.
  4. Cloud--786 Win User

    I have some problems when I want to upgrade to xbox game pass ultimete

    And how can I kown the live gold belong to which area?I can't find that in my Microsoft account interface.Thanks
  5. Cloud--786 Win User

    I have some problems when I want to upgrade to xbox game pass ultimete

    I used the paypal to pay the deal
  6. Georges C. Win User

    I have some problems when I want to upgrade to xbox game pass ultimete

    Hello again, the link below shows the regions to which Xbox has the service.

    About the VPN, I do not advise because in addition to not knowing if it will work, this hurts microsoft's terms of use.

    The solution would be for you to purchase a Game Pass Ultimate card from the same Gold region and redeem it to your account.
Thema:

I have some problems when I want to upgrade to xbox game pass ultimete

Loading...
  1. I have some problems when I want to upgrade to xbox game pass ultimete - Similar Threads - problems upgrade game

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. a problem software upgrade

    in XBoX on Consoles
    a problem software upgrade: good evening there is a problem after the last software upgrade on the xbox s i can't connect to the internet either with a wired network or with wifi i tried with the usb update osu1 but nothing...
  9. Problems with the upgrade vault edition

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with the upgrade vault edition: I bought mw3 cross geb bundle on disc for xbox series x and today i bought on xbox store the upgrade vault edition of mw3 $30 it cost me but im having problems it wont let me use the operators it...
  10. Upgrade vault edition problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrade vault edition problem: I bought the mw3 game on disk everything worked fine I saw that they released the vault edition for 30 dollars I bought it and installed it but I didn't receive anything can anyone help me?...