I have some issues with my new-purchased xbox elite 2 controller

Discus and support I have some issues with my new-purchased xbox elite 2 controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just purchased an Xbox elite 2 controller and I enjoyed it, the only problem is no matter which devices I used to connect via Bluetooth, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 晓弘 卢, Nov 29, 2022.

1. 晓弘 卢
    晓弘 卢 Guest

I have just purchased an Xbox elite 2 controller and I enjoyed it, the only problem is no matter which devices I used to connect via Bluetooth, it didn't show the true battery level, all I can see is a 100% battery in the Bluetooth devices, but it is impossible after hours of playing! Is there any possibility that an update can solve this problem?

:)

晓弘 卢, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi 晓弘

I was trying to replicate you issue but in my PC the battery for the Elite series work as expected

Let's try to isolate the problem a bit more:

A. Reinstall your bluetooth adapter driver using the manufacturer website

B. Reinstall your controller driver:

Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager > search something like Xbox controller category (or similar) > expand the category using the little arrow (">") > select delete/uninstall driver

Click OK, restart your PC and reconnect the controller.

C.Reinstall/Update the Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator driver.

You can do it following previous steps, but now select Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator.

Can take a while, would be great to wait up to 15 minutes before trying again

**Before trying each option plese remove and re-pair the controller with your PC

[​IMG]
  3. 晓弘 卢 Win User

I was expecting to see the real-time battery level of the controller using the Windows laptop on the Bluetooth page in Settings, but no matter how long I had used it wirelessly, it still was 100%. What's more, once the controller was connected to my mobile, it showed 50% battery, and I charged the controller full but still showed 50%. Is that normal?

Okay, I have re-checked it, both on mobile and Windows PC, after Bluetooth connection, it would first show a 50% battery level for like a second, then go back to 100% and remain. I tried to charge, and the light blinked as usual, so it must not be full-charged, then it kept showing 100%. It is so weird.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this 晓弘

Where are you experiencing this 100% battery visual glitch?

On Windows or mobile phone?

May I know if you already tried connecting your controller to a different device to see if something similar happens?
  5. H8edHero Win User

Elite controller with sticky left trigger

I have 2 Day One Controllers, 2 AW LTD, 2 Regular, 1 White, 1 Titanfall, and now 2 Elites. Every one of those controllers have some sort of sticking issue. I was hoping paying a premium would get a better controller, boy was I wrong. Those controllers at
    least have some mileage on them.

I use my brand new elite controller day one and the right thumb stick is already sticking to the right and slowing turning the camera when it should be in the neutral position.

I'm starting to feel like your biggest profit line (accessories) are being made to break and require new purchases regularly. I don't understand how all of my 360 controllers can still be working flawlessly and these are wearing out in less than a year.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Xbox one controller drifting

My Day 1 Controller drifts and I had to purchase another one because it was over a year old and therefore out of warranty.

My wife eventually surprised me with an Elite controller.

One of the reasons I wouldn't have bought myself an Elite controller is that the XBox ONE is the only system I've ever had to purchase a new controller for. Never been an issue for any other console.
Thema:

1. I have some issues with my new-purchased xbox elite 2 controller - Similar Threads - issues purchased elite

2. Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?: The Elite Series 2 controller allegedly doesn’t come with paddles. But the box says it includes paddles. Is it just faulty product that needs to be returned? Or false advertising that needs to be...
  3. How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue: I keep lagging due to this issue.This issue also keeps re occurring every 2 days d4943153-1a3f-4406-af1e-e0baf3092ae1
  4. Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?: I haven't been able to play any online games aa608471-33a4-4bdc-81fb-b7469122997d
  5. Purchase and content usage issues

in XboX Insiders
    Purchase and content usage issues: I literally can’t stay in a game for longer than 10 seconds it says my network is good that Xbox is having problems. I haven’t been able to play in 3 days submitted by /u/Old_Contribution7142...
  6. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  7. Purchase and Content Usage Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and Content Usage Issue: I need help. My network on my Xbox One is saying that my purchase and content usage is "experiencing issues." And i don't know what to do! d59a6569-16e8-4604-b595-57fb424bd851
  8. Purchase and usage issue on my Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase and usage issue on my Xbox series s: I need help. My network on my Xbox One is saying that my purchase and content usage is "experiencing issues." e621cdef-c976-4f10-913d-d8417d2635e1
  9. Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...: Tool wheel not able access at all, no matter what I have tried. I have areas in my game that i need to get through and it requires the tool wheel as in example openingbarred doors, I need the...
  10. Issues purchasing from xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues purchasing from xbox game pass: xbox game pass wont let me buy anything just get a message saying they have disabled purchases from the current region when i look on the find out more it think im in russia lol despite being a uk...