I have sent the email requesting a cancellation of my refund does anyone know how long it...

Discus and support I have sent the email requesting a cancellation of my refund does anyone know how long it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was told to email them replying back to the reference number email and they are not replying to me so I don’t know what to do.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jimmy_244, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Jimmy_244
    Jimmy_244 Guest

I have sent the email requesting a cancellation of my refund does anyone know how long it...

I was told to email them replying back to the reference number email and they are not replying to me so I don’t know what to do.

:)

Jimmy_244, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I have sent the email requesting a cancellation of my refund does anyone know how long it takes for them to reply?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Jimmy_244, the refund department is an offline Microsoft department, if you emailed them as it is the weekend you may not get a response until monday.
  3. Jimmy_244 Win User

I have sent the email requesting a cancellation of my refund does anyone know how long it takes for them to reply?

Thank you very much for your response, it says the request has been accepted now though so does this mean I can’t cancel it now?
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, if you received a reply from them saying the refund was approved you will not be able to cancel the refund.
  5. UrbanArtist74 Win User

minecraft story mode IV

I have been charged so have set up an account on the links below and have sent an email requesting how to get a refund??? Will I be lucky? Has anybody ever received a refund from a gaming company before? Also does anyone know how I set up to request password
    before any purchasing? I thought I had this already but was charged for season 4 with no password request? Many thanks
  6. Krystian Grzyb Win User

Can I refund my gamepass?

Do I get any confirmation of refund request being sent? how long do I have to wait for a reply about the refund i dont know if they will deny it because of how late they got it
Thema:

1. I have sent the email requesting a cancellation of my refund does anyone know how long it... - Similar Threads - sent email requesting

2. my dad sent me the skywalker saga cant see it in the email what do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my dad sent me the skywalker saga cant see it in the email what do i do?: my dad sent me the skywalker saga cant see it in the email what do i do? 6061059b-75e0-4674-b736-4794d988384a
  3. Verification code sent to different email, not to the email I used for login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Verification code sent to different email, not to the email I used for login: I have made a different microsoft account where I used for adding my bought minecraft code. I used a different email provider called "Tutamail" for the email I used, and I added my gmail account...
  4. Refund request denied no email sent whatsoever.

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund request denied no email sent whatsoever.: I recently purchased the Conan Exiles Isle of Siptah bundle four days ago. I requested a refund due to game breaking bugs, invisible enemies, game crashing, and it just being in a very bad...
  5. Sent Online Gift Copy to Incorrect Email Address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sent Online Gift Copy to Incorrect Email Address: Greetings, I just purchased Minecraft (as a "Gift" on the Minecraft website) for my teenager, and entered in the wrong email address to send it to. Is there a way to reverse this, send it to...
  6. I sent a recovery form to my email 2 days ago and I haven’t had a email back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I sent a recovery form to my email 2 days ago and I haven’t had a email back: I didn’t get my recovery form to my email 330f394a-205c-43fa-91a8-0bbf81a7038c
  7. My gift was sent to the wrong email address what can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gift was sent to the wrong email address what can I do?: My friend sent me a gift but it was sent to the wrong email address, is there anything that can be done? Thanks e12e5ce8-3858-4fdf-93a3-9293bab67417
  8. How can I appeal a refund denial when Microsoft never sent a denial email

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I appeal a refund denial when Microsoft never sent a denial email: My child bought a game without my permission and I went to get it refunded but it got denied. I just clicked the first options I saw not thinking it would matter because it hasn’t been 14 days and...
  9. What do I do if a potential phisher has a code sent to my email for a Minecraft sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do if a potential phisher has a code sent to my email for a Minecraft sign in?: At the time, I had thought I was connecting my Minecraft and Discord account so i could see my stats and guild info in the server instead of logging onto the game. After i received and email for...
  10. Emails from Microsoft being sent to the wrong address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Emails from Microsoft being sent to the wrong address.: I’m having an issue where emails from Microsoft are being sent to the wrong email address. I purchased something today on my Xbox and the receipt is only being sent to the secondary email...