I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back but I look at my account where it supposed to...

Discus and support I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back but I look at my account where it supposed to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back on Microsoft account I’m following it hasn’t moved but on ups website says is been delivered... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by christopherlevey, Apr 30, 2023.

1. I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back but I look at my account where it supposed to...

I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back on Microsoft account I’m following it hasn’t moved but on ups website says is been delivered

:)

christopherlevey, Apr 30, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back but I look at my account where it supposed to go it’s hasn’t moved but ups said on their website that it has been delivered

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In order to check your controller's current order status, you will need to contact Microsoft Xbox support as they have tools to check your replacement order status on their end.

We do not have the tools here on our end since we are Independent Advisors.

But nothing to worry! I will reroute you directly to Microsoft Xbox Support.

Thank you so much for your time! I hope you have a great day!
  3. Kathy A. Win User

I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back but I look at my account where it supposed to go it’s hasn’t moved but ups said on their website that it has been delivered

Hello christopherlevey,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

Repair/Inspection of the device issue may take a while. We understand that you are tracking your Xbox Controller Elite Series 2 as there has been no progress about the sent controller. Since this is a device or hardware status concern, we recommend you contact live support for assistance.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.

[​IMG]

3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. BobHun87 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller thumbstick drift

same.

my 1st elite: crash gumi grips. send back to service, but i buy a new one for this 2 week. Try this new: right stick drift to right...

ok, my 1st elite came back, try this. left stick drift to right (fresh new controller from ms service)

ok i sent back this 2 broken Elites.

1-2 week done, get 2 new fresh Elites... tested... both new Elite's (my 3rd and 4th) left sticks drift to right...

my last 5 Elites broken, 3 fresh from Xbox Support. Thats a big joke.
  5. FabioHVSilva Win User

Elite 2 controller is garbage

I know what are you feeling. I just sent it back my second elite controller 2. I think at this moment they are focus on more selling than supporte.
  6. NinjaNevo3112 Win User

Service order disappeared.

Also it is worth noting that the serial number of the Elite 2 controller linked to my account has changed without me knowing. I have proof of my serial number on the email that Microsoft sent confirming my service order.
Thema:

I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back but I look at my account where it supposed to...

1. I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back but I look at my account where it supposed to... - Similar Threads - sent controller elite

2. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  3. I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!: Hi, I sent my Elite 2 (fairly new, I didn't think to check warranty initially) off for a warranty fix. I was getting double input on the A and Y button, every now and then LB would double input....
  4. I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...: I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able to track the package until it got to the destination for repair. How can I check the order status...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller sent back untouched?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller sent back untouched?: I sent out my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller for repair/replacement and I got my controller sent back untouched and unfixed? I have only taken off the front plate, which I have read on the...
  6. I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.: I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and I called support 5 times and so far no one can't find my controller, at this point I want a refund, how I can get it?...
  7. How I can get back my Xbox elite controller that I sent for repair 2 months ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    How I can get back my Xbox elite controller that I sent for repair 2 months ago?: I sent my Xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 2 months ago and I didn’t receive back yet, I called support multiple times and always is the same, “I escalated the issue and soon you...
  8. I sent in a elite controller in warranty with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent in a elite controller in warranty with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not...: I sent in a elite controller in warranty still with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not fixed with no explanation why. The controller was in great condition otherwise. What is this...
  9. I got sent someone else's coustom elite controller instead of mine.

in XBoX on Windows
    I got sent someone else's coustom elite controller instead of mine.: This is the controller i was sent after I sent MY controller back to fix my RB. The username was scribbled over digitally for privacy. How do I get my controller back. [img]...
  10. I sent my Elite Series 2 controller in for Repair with Warranty but the MS Website hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my Elite Series 2 controller in for Repair with Warranty but the MS Website hasn't...: Its 2023 and only post I can find related to this subject area closed thread from 2020. It was the only controller i Had since the i bought after the old 2 Regular controllers I had got Serve...