I have sent my controller to repair but I have heard anything from Quantium solutions. It’s...

Discus and support I have sent my controller to repair but I have heard anything from Quantium solutions. It’s... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have sent a controller to Quantium solutions two weeks ago and I haven’t received any updates since then. Normally I will get the controller in a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Soleanarchy, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Soleanarchy
    Soleanarchy Guest

I have sent my controller to repair but I have heard anything from Quantium solutions. It’s...

I have sent a controller to Quantium solutions two weeks ago and I haven’t received any updates since then.
    Normally I will get the controller in a week time.
    Would you be able to give me an update on my order or a contact detail to reach Quantium solutions

:)

Soleanarchy, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Soleanarchy Win User

I have sent my controller to repair but I have heard anything from Quantium solutions. It’s been more than 3weels any updates or contact details will be helpful.

Hi George

Thanks For the reply.

It is in warranty but there is no updates. I have done it in the past and had no issues before. But there is no updates this time around.
  3. Georges C. Win User

I have sent my controller to repair but I have heard anything from Quantium solutions. It’s been more than 3weels any updates or contact details will be helpful.

Hello again, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account so we can check the status for you, the ideal would be to contact xbox service so they can help you.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us/
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Soleanarchy, usually when you send a device to microsoft's warranty the status of your device or accessory is visible in your purchase history in your account.

Click the link below and sign in with your account that opened the warranty for Microsoft, and see the status of your control.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Sent a controller for repair haven’t heard anything ???

Thanks for your quick response, slim Jim1.

Good thing you have the order number and serial number.

We know it is important for you to trace the whereabouts of your controller. To make sure you get the answer for this query we know this would be best dealt by our live support team so they can properly check what’s going on with your device. Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support:

1. Visit to the following link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Please scroll down to the bottom of the page and check on lower left side if you are on the correct region/country.
    3. Scroll up and select the "Contact Us" button
    4. Select the following drop-down menu options in the following order:
      What are you having trouble with? - Hardware & Network
      What's the issue? - Warranty, service & repair

Where are you seeing it? - Select your platform
    5. The fourth box will ask you to describe your issue. We suggest something along the lines of "Track my controller that was sent for repair" and then select the "Next" button.
    6. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    7. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. slim Jim1 Win User

Sent a controller for repair haven’t heard anything ???

The only email I got was with the label

To send the controller back on the 28th July after that I’ve had nothing else , I have the order number and serial number
Thema:

1. I have sent my controller to repair but I have heard anything from Quantium solutions. It’s... - Similar Threads - sent controller repair

2. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...
  3. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  4. I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...: My microsoft return order number is 2023912676 and serial number is 02710125334239, while shipping it back to the warehouse for repair I included the wireless connector with it, will I get it back...
  5. What do I do if I sent a controller to get repaired only for it to come back in the same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if I sent a controller to get repaired only for it to come back in the same...: I sent my controller to be repaired by Microsoft only for it to not be fixed at all, is there anything I can do bc775a4d-1fb8-452d-8648-901645bd8b63
  6. Sent my Xbox controller back for repair in June . sent my controller back to me with wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent my Xbox controller back for repair in June . sent my controller back to me with wrong...: Hi I sent my Xbox controller for repair in June . I contacted in July to ask where it was they said they sent it to my postal shop I asked for the invoice number so I could pick it up. However it...
  7. Controller Sent for repair. Returned in same condition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Sent for repair. Returned in same condition: I recently sent an Xbox Elite 2 controller in for repair. The A and Y buttons both stick when depressed. The controller was received, "inspected", and sent back within the same day. The controller...
  8. Where is my controller I sent in to repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my controller I sent in to repaired?: I purchased an Xbox controller, and it was faulty when I opened it. I sent it in to be repaired under warranty. I saw on my MS account page they had received and were working on it... and then a...
  9. I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.: I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and I called support 5 times and so far no one can't find my controller, at this point I want a refund, how I can get it?...
  10. Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back: I’ve contacted support multiple times via email and call. I was told today they would call me back because the “offline team” was in a meeting and they needed information regarding my request....