I have reset all my passwords and keep getting this message. It is not me. Passed security...

Discus and support I have reset all my passwords and keep getting this message. It is not me. Passed security... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 68.44.236.187 keeps trying to hack me and changes my password. I have reset everything. Please help! 44e50f3c-8429-498c-a837-e48ee3f968e3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Logan Ritchie, Jan 31, 2023.

1. I have reset all my passwords and keep getting this message. It is not me. Passed security...

68.44.236.187 keeps trying to hack me and changes my password. I have reset everything. Please help!

:)

Logan Ritchie, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Icyy Oblivion Win User

Locked Account Without a Phone Number

It’s not the password I’m having issues with. I’m having issues with my account getting locked fro security purposes. It wants me to put in a phone number to get a recovery code from the text or voice message. However, I don’t have a phone like, at all.
    I’ve also already tried to reset my password, which did change but I’m still security locked.
  3. FRANCISCO I MENA Win User

Question when are y’all gona fix y’all’s stuff where it will actually respond and not jus keep saying not enough info to get your acc back

This did not help it still doesn’t let me reset my password it jus keeps saying not enough information idk what more information y’all want all I’m trying to do is cancel a subscription bud I can only do it from the Microsoft app and it doesn’t let me reset my password I send a request for I can reset my password and all y’all say is not enough info idk why y’all keep saying that If it’s my account y’all needa get me my password back in alr putting everything i know and y’all jus keep saying not enough information and I need y’all to let me reset my password because I need to cancel a subscription and y’all not letting me reset it so y’all just keep charging me for the subscription
  4. dazizere Win User

Error Code 80048821

Is it truly needed to clear cache to get rid of this annoying Error message?

I mean I know my Email and Password, but reset my password in-case I was wrong and this message keeps coming up.
  5. MajorDraco Win User

Can't Log into XBL, Hotmail, or anything attached to my WLID

I have 2 years pre-paid Gold on my gamertag with 900 Microsoft points. I did reset the password and it didn't take it. It knows the password is correct but still keeps me locked out. What is a security linked account? I have a email attached to I have access
    to that's not an issue.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Need help recovering Windows Live ID; phone support is useless

they cannot unless you verify who you are

unfortunately without passing the verification noone will give you the info

your only option is to create a newa ccount

and maintain your info

and enable all password reset options secret answer secret question or a creditcard must be added at one point, plus a email that is upto date i always keep my password reset email upto date regardless which email i'm trying to reset, secure pc or mobile
    phone

creating blank info won't ever help you

i keep all 5 options on and keep my private info upto date at least once every 6 months

ps i helped redshift1
Thema:

I have reset all my passwords and keep getting this message. It is not me. Passed security...

1. I have reset all my passwords and keep getting this message. It is not me. Passed security... - Similar Threads - reset passwords keep

2. I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...: For some reason I can't get into my account I've got a thousand games on Mike a $1,000 for the games on my account every time I type it in it screws up it won't give it to me it says I have to go...
  3. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  4. Is there a way I can get the number changed so I can reset my password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way I can get the number changed so I can reset my password?: The password for my Microsoft account with Outlook needs to be reset, but when I get the option to send a code to a phone number, it's a phone number I haven't used before. I tried to change it in...
  5. Account still blocked after resetting password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account still blocked after resetting password: Hello, My account was blocked from too many failed login attempts even though I have not been trying to login. I have reset the password yet it still says it's blocked! How do I access my...
  6. how do I reset my password for my accnt.

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset my password for my accnt.: xbox S ask enter password I enter, and it doesn't accept it. how do I reset???? 5e59abd4-5ac0-4517-b62b-3ceba5852765
  7. Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into: I got my son a Roblox gift card. He has a username for Roblox but did not attach an email address or phone number to this username. I am unable to log into his Roblox account to add the gift card...
  8. How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...: How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the phone number is my old number I no longer have ? c21e56e3-8951-44e9-acf6-ab3d2df3a1b8
  9. Account hacked password keeps being reset and an old phone keeps signing in even tho I’ve...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked password keeps being reset and an old phone keeps signing in even tho I’ve...: I believe my account keeps being compromised by an old phone no. Not sure how because I’ve removed the no. From my account and other devices ddc28e34-05f4-439b-9867-5b42649b8590
  10. Ea sports f1 22 keeps having me reset my password,I reset it it says success,but each time...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ea sports f1 22 keeps having me reset my password,I reset it it says success,but each time...: Ea sports f1 22 is continuing to ask me to reset my password, when I do it says success, but when I try to go on line it again says reset your password, I’ve do it “successfully “ 4 times! Still...