I have reinstalled flight simulator 2020 and when I put in activation code it tells me it’s...

Discus and support I have reinstalled flight simulator 2020 and when I put in activation code it tells me it’s... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have reinstalled flight simulator 2020 and when I went to put in my activation code it’s telling me that the code has already been used how do I get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alan Clewley, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Alan Clewley
    Alan Clewley Guest

I have reinstalled flight simulator 2020 and when I put in activation code it tells me it’s...

I have reinstalled flight simulator 2020 and when I went to put in my activation code it’s telling me that the code has already been used how do I get over this please.

:)

Alan Clewley, Feb 26, 2023
  2. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I bought Microsoft flight simulator on xbox one s but it says 'This game isn't compatible'

If you’re inserting it, that tells me you bought the Windows disc version and live in Europe, or that you bought a copy of Flight Simulator X which is PC only. There is no Xbox disc release at this time.

No disc version of Flight Simulator will work on any Xbox

Flight Simulator 2020 only works on Series consoles, One consoles are not compatible
  4. TyroneSanchez Win User

Microsoft 2020 flight simulator

Can this system be upgraded? If not, can I have a new key code to transfer the microsoft flight simulator 2020 to a new system?
  5. jose real garcia Win User

juego digital microsoft flight simulator 2020 pc edicion[Translation-digital game microsoft flight simulator 2020 pc edition]

He adquirido el juego para pc flight simulator 2020 y no hay manera de instalarlo

[Translation-I have purchased the flight simulator 2020 pc game and there is no way to install it]
  6. Jonathan LWilliams Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Multi Screen Setup (3 Screens)

No. In the previous Flight Simulator X and prior, this ability was great because you could see your outside view, setup cool wing views as well as have multiple windows that allow you to calibrate your
    multi monitor setup to give you a real cockpit feel(for those who built a life-size cockpit). This is my opinion and I have spoken to other Flight Simmers and it is agreed: Flight Simulator 2020 feels, without this feature, lacking. This missing feature as
    well as not having the ability to replay your flight, kind of makes me miss Flight Simulator X. Flight Simulator 2020 should not make me feel that way. I love Microsoft for creating Flight Simulator and that will not change. However, I am not loving this release
    of Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe the way I thought I would. The inability to open additional windows from the main window with the option to select whatever camera views( in the previous Flight Simulator X and prior) and to have REPLAY is kind of a
    hard pill to swallow. Please let me know what the Microsoft Team plans to do regarding these 2 loved features?
Thema:

1. I have reinstalled flight simulator 2020 and when I put in activation code it tells me it’s... - Similar Threads - reinstalled flight simulator

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  4. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  5. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  6. Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...: Hi, Microsoft community, awhile back I had to delete my Xbox app to fix one of my games from stuttering. It has been a couple of months, and I want to re-download the Xbox app to buy Game Pass and...
  7. I Had to reinstall MS Flight simulator but could not redeem the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Had to reinstall MS Flight simulator but could not redeem the code: I had my Flight simulator installed and running my HDD died and i had to reinstall the program but can not redeem my code or run the program 8e94edd6-867a-418e-a620-0ea9369d4969
  8. Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.: Uninstalled Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe on my old PC. Installed it on a new PC. But the instalation stops on 'redeem code' 'already done'. Game from 10 DVD's, not from XBox. How do I get past...
  9. How to activate Flight Sim X on reinstalled windows 7 computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to activate Flight Sim X on reinstalled windows 7 computer: Several weeks ago I decided to clone my windows 7 system drive to a larger drive because I was running out of space. Afterwards, I began having problems. Last week I decided to reinstall windows 7...
  10. My Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 won't launch and now won't reinstall after I uninstalled it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 won't launch and now won't reinstall after I uninstalled it: The flight simulator won't launch after Windows and MSFS updates. Until now I've been able to uninstall and reinstall it, which is an arduous process by itself. Now it won't even reinstall....