I have redeemed fifa points last night using a gift code for fifa points. I haven’t...

Discus and support I have redeemed fifa points last night using a gift code for fifa points. I haven’t... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have redeemed fifa points last night using a gift code for fifa points. I haven’t received them yet and I have tried everything that EA have said to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ryanwalsh07, Dec 25, 2022.

1. ryanwalsh07
    ryanwalsh07 Guest

I have redeemed fifa points last night using a gift code for fifa points. I haven’t...

I have redeemed fifa points last night using a gift code for fifa points. I haven’t received them yet and I have tried everything that EA have said to do

:)

ryanwalsh07, Dec 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Contacting Microsoft

Hi, I see.
    And did the kid purchased the FIFA points and the game as a gift using your account and they redeemed the code on their account?
  3. Francia J. Win User

I have redeemed fifa points last night using a gift code for fifa points. I haven’t received them yet and I have tried everything that EA have said to do

In this case, the next option now is reaching out to EA because it's already 24 hours since you redeemed the code. For your reference, you can check this photo:

[​IMG]
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate if the code is successfully purchased under the correct account. Please follow the steps below and check if the status is "completed" or "redeemed":

Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History.

Once confirmed, for cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  5. Francia J. Win User

6. ryanwalsh07 Win User

This hasn’t helped and I still haven’t received my fifa points it has been more than 24 hours
Thema:

1. I have redeemed fifa points last night using a gift code for fifa points. I haven’t... - Similar Threads - redeemed fifa points

2. FIFA 22 points redeemed but not showing on game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 22 points redeemed but not showing on game: I purchased 2 digital downloads from Smyths Toy Store. I redeemed them online at www.Microsoft.com/redeem and have received email confirmation that they have been redeemed. However, they are not...
  3. I redeemed my fifa 23 supercharger pack code on my phone internet and now I can’t find the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my fifa 23 supercharger pack code on my phone internet and now I can’t find the...: Anyone help me? Redeemed fifa23 supercharger pack in my phone while at work and now I can’t find the pack, says code already redeemed but nothing there 94403c7f-ac3b-41f5-b78b-bb3c5029832a
  4. Can not redeem Code for FIFA 19 Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not redeem Code for FIFA 19 Points: Hello, i can not redeem a code for Fifa 19 Points. Its not because xbox live error at the time. the code did not work the last days. There is an error that the code is already used. but he...
  5. Xbox Gold and EA Access code from Xbox One S Fifa 17 bundle are impossible to redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gold and EA Access code from Xbox One S Fifa 17 bundle are impossible to redeem: Hello, Xbox customer support has redirected me to this forum with my problem, which is: After trying to redeem my EA Access code from bundle: Xbox One S + Fifa 17 I get an error:...
  6. Cant redeem code for Fifa - "This code has already been used"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant redeem code for Fifa - "This code has already been used": My son got Xbox One for xmas. Included was Fifa code for a free download of the game. There were major problems downloading games and when using the 25 digit code the response was "This code has...
  7. Unable to redeem FIFA 17 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem FIFA 17 code: Getting the following error. Can someone help? Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later....
  8. Team , In the 25 digits redeem code for FIFA 16, last 5 digits erased while scratching it....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Team , In the 25 digits redeem code for FIFA 16, last 5 digits erased while scratching it....: Team , In the 25 digits redeem code for FIFA 16, last 5 digits erased while scratching it....I tried by chatting with EA team and Microsoft /XBOX ONE team to recover the erased redeemed...
  9. fifa points code will not redeem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fifa points code will not redeem: have fifa points that will not complete. When you go into the account it shows them here as redeemed but not completed like the rest and has a code of USD 0.00 next to it can anyone help me put...
  10. i had a redeem code put in and the game got deleted want the game back it was called fifa 17

in XBoX on Consoles
    i had a redeem code put in and the game got deleted want the game back it was called fifa 17: hello i had a code used it but accidentially deleted it can get a new code the game was called fifa 17 kind regards jamie smitham 2215e6c7-b3d0-45f3-9cde-68c82a9269bf