I have redeemed a code for a game but it isnt downloading, anyone help please?

Discus and support I have redeemed a code for a game but it isnt downloading, anyone help please? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have redeemed a code for a game but it isnt downloading, can anyone advise please? 1ea32001-0cee-47dd-94f1-b4bde3ce96f4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jimbo James1, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Jimbo James1
    Jimbo James1 Guest

I have redeemed a code for a game but it isnt downloading, can anyone advise please?

:)

Jimbo James1, Dec 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jimbo

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    What game is that?
    When did you redeemed the code?
    And what did you tried so far to fix this
  3. Jimbo James1 Win User

Hi bud, yeah it appears it was just a time thing, should in theory be available instantly but glitches happen.

Thanks for your time Josef.

Kindest regards. Jimbo
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Jimbo, sorry for the late reply
    Maybe just was a matter of time

Just to confirm, are you able to play the game finally?
  5. Jimbo James1 Win User

Hi Josef, Thanks for responding.

The platform is Xbox one, the game is No mans sky and l redeemed the code yesterday evening at approximately 9pm UK time.

So far I have followed all of the microsoft instructions.

1.logged in with the same details that I used to redeem the voucher.

2.Made sure the console is set to sleep.

3.cleared cache and checked there is enough space on the HD (there is 46% free space).

4.checked there are no queued updates.

Hope you can help.

Kindest regards. Jimbo

Breaking news!

The game has now appeared on my console and I'm installing it.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You’re welcome Jimbo

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
Thema:

1. I have redeemed a code for a game but it isnt downloading, anyone help please? - Similar Threads - redeemed code game

2. I recieved an minecraft java edition gift code and redeemed it, but can't play the Game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recieved an minecraft java edition gift code and redeemed it, but can't play the Game.: Hello, I have recieved an minecraft java edition gift code and redeemed it, but when trying to launch the game via launcher or when checking on the minecraft website, it lists it as if i do not...
  3. I've received a code for xbox game pass ultimate but I can't redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've received a code for xbox game pass ultimate but I can't redeem it.: Hi hello. I just received a code for xbox game pass ultimate but it tells me "This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account." and I'm truly confused on...
  4. I redeemed a code for game content via Microsoft store when it was meant to be through Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for game content via Microsoft store when it was meant to be through Steam: So I redeemed a code that someone on their Xbox gave to me via Xbox One when I am on steam. They sent me the code and I clicked it via the Xbox game bar and redeemed through Microsoft store...
  5. I redeemed a code for in game items, but nothing has shown up yet. Does anyone know how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for in game items, but nothing has shown up yet. Does anyone know how to...: I redeemed a code for the sea of thieves valiant corsair ship set, but the items in the set haven't shown up in game. When I look in order history on my account the ship set doesn't even come up....
  6. I can not redeem PC Game Pass Gift code from Discord

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not redeem PC Game Pass Gift code from Discord: It said "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code.". I even tried on both...
  7. I tried to redeem game gift code but doesn't want to work

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem game gift code but doesn't want to work: [img] it won't redeem my game that was gifted to me a44363b8-0ed9-4dff-bb81-b51de37405d8
  8. Redeem code for a game bought on amazon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code for a game bought on amazon: I bought minecraft Java and bedrock for my sons pc via a voucher code from Amazon. The email came through which I opened on my phone. My son uses my email on his pc but as I redeemed the code on...
  9. I was gifted 2 redeem codes for the same game by 2 different people. I have redeemed one of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted 2 redeem codes for the same game by 2 different people. I have redeemed one of...: I was gifted 2 redeem codes for the same game by 2 different people. I have redeemed one of the codes but was wondering if there was a way to trade the other code for Microsoft credit or something...
  10. Xbox froze when I tried to redeem a game pass code and it will not work afterwards.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox froze when I tried to redeem a game pass code and it will not work afterwards.: I can no longer redeem the code for game pass as my Xbox froze the first time as I was confirming the purchase, I have tried multiple times after, as well as restarting my console, this did not...