I have recently changed my date of birth

Discus and support I have recently changed my date of birth in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am borrowing this account from my brother but it's says it's a child account, so I changed it to an more appropriate date of birth. I also wanted to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Random AT, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Random AT
    Random AT Guest

I am borrowing this account from my brother but it's says it's a child account, so I changed it to an more appropriate date of birth. I also wanted to change it so my brother can have a custom gamer picture. I have changed it but there's no effect. It's still a child account and I can't change my profile picture into a custom one

:)

Random AT, Dec 19, 2022
  2. Random AT Win User

But I have.... It's states that my date of birth is 2000.
  3. Smwutches Win User

It's not possible to change the date of birth of an Xbox account. Until the age becomes 18, it will still be considered a child account.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You can change the date of birth on a Microsoft account, but the date of birth you entered when you created the Xbox account cannot be changed.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Why can't change region and date birth

I set my birth date to 2016 by false and now can't change anything like region and date birth

Anyone help please
    The date of birth on your xbox profile will always be set to the date of birth originally chosen when you created your account. Even if you change the date of birth on your associated Microsoft account.

If you have account restrictions due to the false date of birth then changing the date of birth will not lift those restrictions.
  6. Brent Studios Win User

I cannot change the birthdate for my Microsoft account

Wait, but there is no “Edit date of birth” on the “Your info” page. So how would I change my date of birth?
Thema:

1. I have recently changed my date of birth - Similar Threads - recently changed date

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  4. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  5. I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...: I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t loaded to his email or mine. This is the second gift card that has vanished into Xbox world. :(...
  6. Hi i recently changed updated my telephone number on my microsoft account it says it will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i recently changed updated my telephone number on my microsoft account it says it will...: Hi i recently changed updated my telephone number on my microsoft account it says it will take 30 days and i can still sign in and use my microsoft account but i cant log on to xbox account...
  7. So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i...: I have image but it wont let me upload it. a3523347-cf4f-45b3-af3b-72689c0e2a07
  8. How lond does it take for a recently changed username on an account to be available?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How lond does it take for a recently changed username on an account to be available?: So I have 2 accounts and Account 1 has the usernae I want Account 2 to have. And I changed Account 1's username to something and when I try to change the username on Account 2 it says is available...
  9. Recently changed gamertag to something that was completely unique and paid the $10 fee, yet...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recently changed gamertag to something that was completely unique and paid the $10 fee, yet...: As the title says. Wanted to change my username to "" and i did some looking up and found that it was not taken by another account, after I paid the fee I found that it still added the numbers...
  10. Xbox Home Screen (Recent Changes)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Home Screen (Recent Changes): I Guess After the New Update The Home Screen Changed. I Believe I'm in Alpha Ring. My Home screen is not only not editable but has "my games" way up to the top. Switched with the barely used &...