I have received my Fortnite crew pack but not my vbucks anyone else have this problem?

Discus and support I have received my Fortnite crew pack but not my vbucks anyone else have this problem? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have received my fortnite crew pack but not my vbucks anyone else had this problem? f23a9a1d-f926-4449-936c-a605d9858188 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leo-joseph Humphreys, Mar 15, 2023.

1. I have received my Fortnite crew pack but not my vbucks anyone else have this problem?

I have received my fortnite crew pack but not my vbucks anyone else had this problem?

:)

Leo-joseph Humphreys, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Gabriel Wells1 Win User

I have received my Fortnite crew pack but not my vbucks anyone else have this problem?

Same it's annoying I want to buy the Aura or Guild skin but I can't.
  3. Sofie Diaz Win User

Yes I do it says today on the 11th I will get my vbucks and I didn't get it yet

My epic is easyclapz10_Ttv
    Oh same it’s been happening since May. I’m about to unsubscribe until I can find an answer
  4. dean magee Win User

Well no kidding i already knew that and today is the day im supposed to get my vbucks but i didnt ****
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Epic games:

"V-Bucks are given on the monthly date of subscription. For example, if you subscribe on the 14th of the month, you will receive the next grant of monthly V-Bucks on the 14th of the following month. Please allow 72 hours for the content to appear in your account. If after that time, you do not see it, log out and log back in."

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

For your reference, you can check this link: https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/fortnite-c...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. Levi Greiner Win User

I have this same problem and it has been happening for 6 months! that's 6000 V bucks I have lost how do I fix It?
Thema:

1. I have received my Fortnite crew pack but not my vbucks anyone else have this problem? - Similar Threads - received Fortnite crew

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  4. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  5. Do I have to log on Fortnite specifically on my Xbox to receive the pack items?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to log on Fortnite specifically on my Xbox to receive the pack items?: I redeemed the “Minty Legends” pack for Fortnite on the Xbox website. It says I own it on the website, but when I go onto Fortnite on my PC, I don’t have the items. The accounts are linked. Do I...
  6. Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?: Hello, I received the fortnite transformers pack and didn’t get a code The piece of paper is there but on the back where there’s normally a code, wasn’t there Where’s my code, very disappointed...
  7. Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything: I bought the Fortnite Crew, the skin and the rocket pass have a checkmark, but I did not get anything. And there is a huge button telling me to rejoin but idk what to do. Will I get my items? What...
  8. Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it: Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it, i linked my xbox account to my epic games account but when i logged in i didnt receive the items and i used the code can you help...
  9. Receive login failure when accessing Fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receive login failure when accessing Fortnite.: Fortnite support said to check with Xbox but I don't think this is an Xbox issue (but trying it anyway). I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, deleted my profile and reinstalled my profile,...
  10. I have not received all my rewards on a Fortnite Crew subscription after my second payment...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not received all my rewards on a Fortnite Crew subscription after my second payment...: I have not received all my rewards on a Fortnite Crew subscription after my second payment which went through perfectly fine 6eaa5cdf-b68c-4cee-9f7f-12894656cd14