I have questions about my collection of C.O.D. games on my Xbox Series X

Discus and support I have questions about my collection of C.O.D. games on my Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a new Xbox Series X: Halo Edition console with external hard drives previously used on Xbox One X. I've been trying to play my digital C.O.D.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xArkSlade08x, May 3, 2022.

  1. I have questions about my collection of C.O.D. games on my Xbox Series X


    I have a new Xbox Series X: Halo Edition console with external hard drives previously used on Xbox One X. I've been trying to play my digital C.O.D. games and disc games on the Series X console, but lately when starting the game and pressing start or a button I always received a message saying failed connection. It won't let me use the online features of the games.

    I tried uninstalling games and updating them. Also, use the report of a problem from the Xbox console. Nothing seems to have worked.

    Could someone be able to help me or have suggestions on how to fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/xArkSlade08x
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/xArkSlade08x, May 3, 2022
    #1
  2. J.R.G. Win User

    Strict to Open ? (Nat)

    Port forwarding and assigning a static I.P. has always worked for me. The only game I get a moderate on is C.O.D.; my router has a drop-down box for X Box Live, and I believe C.O.D. uses a port not covered.
  3. xArkSlade08x Win User

    Call of Duty on Game Pass

    I WOULD LOVE TO FOR THEM TO ADD C.O.D. CLASSIC, C.O.D. 2, C.O.D. 3, AND MODERN WARFARE SERIES AND REMASTERED TOO.
  4. OriginalEyeball Win User

    Quick OCD question...

    My misses says i have O.C.D about C.O.D all the time
  5. MaverickSkeier Win User

    Xbox Series X and Xbox One X in the same house, same account?

    I would like to know if I could put my current Xbox one acount on to the new Xbox series x. Follow up question can I do this to put some of my owned games on the new Xbox series x.
  6. MattMerdoc Win User

    Xbox one games on Xbox series x

    What about the games that I currently have stored on my external hard drive? Will I be able to use that on my Series X to play those games? Or will I have re download them on the Series X?
Thema:

I have questions about my collection of C.O.D. games on my Xbox Series X

Loading...
  1. I have questions about my collection of C.O.D. games on my Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - questions collection games

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Question about Microsoft Solitaire collection for Android

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Microsoft Solitaire collection for Android: Hello, a recent update was made to the solitaire collection for android changing the bottoms buttons. It use the be the undo button was on the far bottom right and next to it was the hint button....