I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

Discus and support I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gavin Reed2, Apr 1, 2024.

1. Gavin Reed2
    Gavin Reed2 Guest

I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund?

:)

Gavin Reed2, Apr 1, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I need to do?

You go thru the iTunes appstore

Now if you bought the pc version that won't work as you need either steam or Mac os version
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

I bought Minecraft on my MacBook Air and every time i download the launcher and press on it it sends me back where i need to buy it please help me with this.

Hello Cellou,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, here are some steps you can take to try to fix this issue:

Check your Internet connection. Make sure your MacBook Air is connected to the Internet and has a stable connection.

Try downloading the Minecraft launcher again. You can download the launcher from the Minecraft website.

Try launching the launcher from the downloads folder. Once you have downloaded the launcher, locate the Downloads folder on your MacBook Air.

Open the folder and double-click the "Minecraft Launcher" file.

Try launching the launcher from the Finder app. Open the Finder app and locate the "Minecraft Launcher" file. Double click the file to start it.

Sign in to your Minecraft account. If you are not already signed in to your Minecraft account, click the "Sign In" button in the launcher.

Check your version of Minecraft. Make sure your MacBook Air has the latest version of Minecraft. You can check your version of Minecraft by clicking the "Help" button in the launcher and selecting "About Minecraft."

I hope I have answered your question correctly, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  4. AlbireoKan Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 on Mac with bootcamp

What type of gpu do you have
    AMD Radeon Pro 5500M on my MacBook Pro 2019 encountering the same problem. All works well until it crashes some minutes in.
  5. MichaeLionheart Win User

Game Clips Not Working On Xbox.com

I think i actually found out what the problem is lol. went on my bros windows 8.1 laptop.. and it works flawlessly. but on my macbook pro it doesn't work at all.
  6. KhakiSilver7319 Win User

First time use

I don't know how to address my problem? I just bought Minecraft for my son, but I actually need it for MACBook pro and I don't know how to activate it there?
Thema:

1. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I... - Similar Threads - purchased Minecraft MacBook

2. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  3. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  4. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  5. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  6. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  7. Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one: I wanted the normal version of Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for PC but when I purchased it said it costed more than was listed. When I checked my billing history it showed I bought the...
  8. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  9. Minecraft purchase sharing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft purchase sharing: Some time ago, I downloaded some content for Minecraft for my children. At the time, they simply played on my account. I have since set them up with separate Microsoft accounts and they all play...
  10. Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.: I purchased a map pack from the Microsoft store, called “Disney Worlds of Adventure”. I purchased the pack hoping I would get a map and skins like promised, but instead I was charged $7.69 for...