I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon...

Discus and support I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon at xbox and pc at the same time with same account. Can I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Arslan Aslam_178, May 30, 2023.

1. I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon...

I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon at xbox and pc at the same time with same account. Can I join as co op with my xbox and pc?

:)

Arslan Aslam_178, May 30, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs not available from Ultimate Edition

Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition is not included in Game Pass Ultimate. Only the standard edition of the game is included. If you want to play the add-ons as well, then you will have to purchase them.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Subscriptions online gaming

Thanks for the feedback!

The game is linked to your account even if you cancel the subscription

So if you cancel the subscription you're going to lose access to the game pass library

If you want a brief example:

You are playing Forza Horizon 5 included in Game Pass, but you really like the game and you decide to buy Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition (not the upgrade, the full base game + DLC'S)

When you cancel the subscription, you're going to be able to keep playing Forza Horizon 5 due to you already purchased it

I hope everything's more clear now!
  4. Francia J. Win User

ultimate pass perks?

Hi SachinSingh, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

On Game Pass subscription it doesn't matter if Xbox Game Pass for PC, or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate you'll have the same version of Forza Horizon which is Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition.

By having an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you'll have Xbox Game Pass perks (eg; Disney+, packs for games, etc.). Also, you will be able to use cloud gaming on a PC along with other devices as long as you're in a supported region.

Both Xbox Game Pass for PC and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate include EA Play.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Terraria multiplayer doesnt work when try to host it say you cant create a Server and when i try to joint it say Connection to the host doesnt work

Hello FICKSI--HARTMANN

I want to confirm, do you have an active Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Ultimate subscription active in your account?
    You can always check your active subscriptions here
    https://account.microsoft.com/services

I ask you this because all the paid games require a Live Gold subscription active in order to play online with others.

An example of a paid game is Terraria, Minecraft, Forza Horizon, etc.
    An example of a free game is fortnite, apex legends, etc
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Jogo apareceu pra instalar e não lembro de ter adquirido[Game appeared to install and I do not remember having purchased]

Hello ReginaldoDe Oliveira1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with playing Forza Horizon 3. Forza Horizon 3 has been removed from the Microsoft Store and is no longer available for download from Game Pass. The only way to obtain the game now is if
    you have a redeemable code for the game. If you'd like to play a racing game via Game Pass, Forza Horizon 4 is still available for download through the subscription.

I hope this information helps!
Thema:

I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon...

1. I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon... - Similar Threads - purchased game pass

2. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  3. Refund for game pass purchase that was not me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for game pass purchase that was not me: Game pass charge for $52 on my account. My game pass renews the 18th of every month. This purchase was not me. f29c9ebe-3d21-4881-a117-ae57d3c15492
  4. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  5. With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...: Basically I don't own an X/S, so cloud is the only way I am able to play this title currently. Rockstar has severed progress between the Xbox One and the X/S versions, so all of my progress is now...
  6. I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.: I can't play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass even though I own the Minecraft bedrock base game. Xbox store says "Minecraft Preview is only available to players who own Minecraft."...
  7. Can’t purchase game on pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t purchase game on pass: I am trying to purchase game pass but it keeps asking me for my billing adress witch should already be in my account when Ii enter the adress it says “something went wrong on our end try again...
  8. Past Purchases of DLC & Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past Purchases of DLC & Game Pass: I will be using Game Pass Ultimate to play XBox 360 games on my PC via cloud gaming. One of the games, I already purchased and owned when I had an Xbox 360 years ago, and that uncluded the DLC....
  9. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  10. Why do I need to purchase game pass for MWZ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to purchase game pass for MWZ?: MWIII has just released, and I have a problem. Why can I play WZ2 and DMZ for FREE, but not MWZ?! I already played the campaign when it was early release, so I can't really do much without an Xbox...