I have purchased 3 packs in minecraft today and yesterday for my son but none of them...

Discus and support I have purchased 3 packs in minecraft today and yesterday for my son but none of them... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; “I have purchased 3 packs in minecraft today and yesterday for my son but none of them appear in the game to download. If i try and buy them again it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aquascape FishImports, Jun 4, 2023.

1. I have purchased 3 packs in minecraft today and yesterday for my son but none of them...

“I have purchased 3 packs in minecraft today and yesterday for my son but none of them appear in the game to download. If i try and buy them again it says I already own them but there is no options to download them. One is a coin pack but it hasn't added these to the coins I have?

:)

Aquascape FishImports, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I have purchased 3 packs in minecraft today and yesterday for my son but none of them appear in the game to download

Hi there! Sorry to hear about the issue.

May I know first the device/platform you use to play Minecraft?

Also, did you purchase those packs in-game or through Xbox Store?
  3. Aquascape FishImport Win User

I have purchased 3 packs in minecraft today and yesterday for my son but none of them appear in the game to download

No the packs aren’t listed in storage so can’t delete them and if I try to buy them again it won’t let me and says I own them
  4. Aquascape FishImport Win User

It’s is a windows pc and they were purchased from within the game
  5. Rostom L Win User

Thank you for checking. To make sure if your purchases went through successfully, please review your account order history https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. Check the status of your ordered items.

If everything is completed, try to restart your game or your Windows device itself and check back your game. If it does the same thing, please contact the Minecraft Support team for further assistance. You can submit your ticket here https://aka.ms/Minecraft-Support.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Thank you. Your packs should have been automatically downloaded. Try to check it via the game Settings, then under the General tab, click on Storage. Here you can click on the individual downloaded content. If they're currently downloaded, try to delete them and re-download.

Learn more here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
Thema:

I have purchased 3 packs in minecraft today and yesterday for my son but none of them...

1. I have purchased 3 packs in minecraft today and yesterday for my son but none of them... - Similar Threads - purchased packs minecraft

2. Can’t play MW3 even though I purchased the packs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play MW3 even though I purchased the packs.: I downloaded the COD MW3 HQ pack and have access to COD 1, Vanguard and Black Ops. It said that I will have access to MW3 but it keeps telling me in need to purchase MW3. If I pay the extra $30...
  3. I purchased the new car pack but the new pack isnt loading and wont give access to it..why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the new car pack but the new pack isnt loading and wont give access to it..why?: How can i access new car pack? c24248d9-28f0-4735-af92-1a5be3209a33
  4. My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?: Hi, I purchased the new Forza Horizon 5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC on Xbox One S. It’s purchased but not appearing in game. What do I do? 3133df08-fa62-4986-ab6f-73d1347d9491
  5. Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...: Does this only works if I install the game with the disc Or just install it somehow then use the disc while playing the game? ec30415a-3462-4030-8512-f2aea3cf704c
  6. I purchased the MK1 Kombat pack and completed the download but I do not see the playable...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased the MK1 Kombat pack and completed the download but I do not see the playable...: I purchased the MK1 Kombat pack and completed the download but I do not see the playable characters that I’m supposed to have. Does anyone know how to fix this? 935c41bf-fcbc-4883-9141-aa37208e8db5
  7. is there a way for me to get the expansion packs i’ve purchased already onto my pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way for me to get the expansion packs i’ve purchased already onto my pc?: i’ve purchased things for the sims 4 on xbox and now want to transfer them to my pc but can figure out how, is there a way for me to get the expansion packs i’ve purchased already onto my pc?...
  8. I purchased a texture pack and it won’t show on a different platform.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a texture pack and it won’t show on a different platform.: I had purchased the natural texture pack on the Nintendo switch platform, and when logging in on the ps4 version, it didn’t pass over my purchase and forces me to purchase it again? I need help to...
  9. Purchased a map pack for WAW on my 360. Three times now its downloaded to 99% then says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a map pack for WAW on my 360. Three times now its downloaded to 99% then says...: I've cleared the cache, I've double checked all region settings... I have no clue why it's happening. 68bd936c-e040-41c9-9d93-2e57cb2e203b
  10. I purchased the doctor who skin pack for Minecraft Xbox one edition but did not receive any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the doctor who skin pack for Minecraft Xbox one edition but did not receive any...: I purchased the doctor who skin pack for Minecraft Xbox one edition but did not receive any of the skins in-game, I read that it is because of a licencing issue and because of that the skins are...