I have problems with Viva Pinata

Discus and support I have problems with Viva Pinata in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; M Viva Pinata doen`t works, but my Live ist activatet. Pls help 5f9cce85-1f47-4855-b56d-7bea09c6e3d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sief7, Aug 31, 2017.

  1. sief7
    sief7 Guest

    I have problems with Viva Pinata


    M Viva Pinata doen`t works, but my Live ist activatet. Pls help

    :)
     
    sief7, Aug 31, 2017
    #1
  2. Red Clown
    Red Clown Guest
    Which Viva Pinata should I buy?

    I am thinking of buying one of the Viva Pinata games and wanted input on which of three I should purchase. Thanks.

    .

    Viva Pinata

    Viva Pinata: Party Animals

    Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
     
    Red Clown, Aug 31, 2017
    #2
  3. FoomBerry
    FoomBerry Guest
    Best cheap and local multiplayer family game?

    [quote user="Silvercube"]

    Scene It games or Viva Pinata Party Animals are both cheap and good games.

    [/quote]

    If I had a nickle for every post silvercube made in 2013.... I would be pretty poor lol.

    If anything viva pinata, I would go with just Viva Pinata, or Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise (if considering replay value imo).
     
    FoomBerry, Aug 31, 2017
    #3
  4. FoomBerry Win User

    Best cheap and local multiplayer family game?

    [quote user="Silvercube"]

    Scene It games or Viva Pinata Party Animals are both cheap and good games.

    [/quote]

    If I had a nickle for every post silvercube made in 2013.... I would be pretty poor lol.

    If anything viva pinata, I would go with just Viva Pinata, or Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise (if considering replay value imo).
  5. Toastcat Win User

    GTA IV Games for Windows LIVE, no serial no help at all.

    Ok, I just bought Viva Pinata and i'm having the SAME PROBLEM. I've been on hold for like 50 minutes, and every time i connect to someone they transfer me to the wrong person and refuse to help. Is there any fix for this? I just want to play Viva Pinata.
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

    Games you can play with the kids

    all the above mentioned ; i suggest this :

    Toy Story 3

    viva pinata 2

    viva pinata party animals
  7. dupd808b0c7-e73a-471 Win User

    Achievement Page

    Sorry for all the questions. So it will show up as viva pinata regular and viva pinata rare replay? Cause that's what I'm looking at
  8. Re-F5171C73-A8B1-4DD Win User

    Viva Pinata 3: Do we want it? What new features should it have?

    Id love to have another viva pinata.
Thema:

I have problems with Viva Pinata

Loading...
  1. I have problems with Viva Pinata - Similar Threads - problems Viva Pinata

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...