I have problems with my controller not being responsive when I play NBA 2K 14 on Xbox One.

Discus and support I have problems with my controller not being responsive when I play NBA 2K 14 on Xbox One. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have problems with my controller not being responsive when I play NBA 2K 14 on Xbox One. What can I do?????? 32f58d02-2c58-468b-8299-791697f0645c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Majestical21, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Majestical21
    Majestical21 Guest

I have problems with my controller not being responsive when I play NBA 2K 14 on Xbox One.

What can I do??????

:)

Majestical21, Jan 2, 2014
  2. JHILL899
    JHILL899 Guest
    NBA 2K 14 and Connecting Second Controller

I was Wondering is there something Specific about not being able to use a Second Controller with the Game NBA 2K 14. I went over to a friends house and we have not been able to get the second controller to SYNC with the Xbox. Additionally other games sync
    the second controller just fine and we can play, Any information would be appreciated

JHILL899, Jan 2, 2014
  3. NBA 2K14 - Game Never Loads

i bought alot of accesories in my flayer for NBA 2K 14 and i now bought the same game for xbox one...how can i get all my shoes, clothing and accesories again..." can some one give me more info on this. thanks hope everybody can fix their problems.....inside
    the actual game in my player.

MASTERxOFxWAR, Jan 2, 2014
  4. DaiZwei
    DaiZwei Guest

I would suggest contacting Microsoft support and arranging a replacement. Alternatively you could try and take it back to the place you purchased it for a replacement.

DaiZwei, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Mister Urkel
    Mister Urkel Guest
    Hey Majestical21,

Sorry to hear about this issue. It sounds like a controller binding issue. Take a look at this thread dealing with

Controller binding
    issues.

Give it a go and respond back with how it went.

Mister Urkel, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mister Urkel Win User

Hey Majestical21,

Sorry to hear about this issue. It sounds like a controller binding issue. Take a look at this thread dealing with

Controller binding
    issues.

Give it a go and respond back with how it went.
  7. DaiZwei Win User

I would suggest contacting Microsoft support and arranging a replacement. Alternatively you could try and take it back to the place you purchased it for a replacement.
  8. DeadSanto123 Win User

NBA2K14 and BF4 crashes and instantly sends to dashboard randomly

Same problem here with NBA 2k 14
  9. wild wolf78 Win User

NBA2K14 crash

This game is *** can't play my career and gm in nba 2k 14.
  10. EarningCornet82 Win User

Xbox Live keeps disconnecting during matchmaking attempts - also error 8007274c

having trouble on nba 2k 14 wont let me matchmake
Thema:

1. I have problems with my controller not being responsive when I play NBA 2K 14 on Xbox One. - Similar Threads - problems controller being

2. Xbox series controller analog problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series controller analog problem: Today my Xbox Series controller started having problems, in the game (Halo Infinite) is just spinning around, I checked it in the "Game controller" properties of Windows, I attach an image of the...
  3. xbox wireless controller problem

in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless controller problem: my xbox wireless controller cant disconnect on my pc. ive been having this issue for like 2 months on my pc now. the surprising thing is that when i try to connect the controller on my laptop, it...
  4. Problem with the controller and wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the controller and wifi: I have had the xbox one for quite some time, and I was playing it without any problems until recently. The console began to fail, it sometimes struggles to connect to the wifi network and the...
  5. Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?: [img] My xbox wont let me get ti the homescreen, everytime i tried turning it on it took about 5 minutes to say xbox then it said the message above, before this happened there was another message...
  6. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  7. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  8. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  9. Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement: I'm having problems connecting my xbox controller to my PC since I replaced my MOBA, the last one was a B350 and I buyed an bluetooth adapter Realtek 5.0 to connect my Xbox Controller to it, after...
  10. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89