I have problems with my controller not being responsive when I play NBA 2K 14 on Xbox One.

Discus and support I have problems with my controller not being responsive when I play NBA 2K 14 on Xbox One. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have problems with my controller not being responsive when I play NBA 2K 14 on Xbox One. What can I do?????? 32f58d02-2c58-468b-8299-791697f0645c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Majestical21, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Majestical21
    Majestical21 Guest

I have problems with my controller not being responsive when I play NBA 2K 14 on Xbox One.

What can I do??????

:)

Majestical21, Jan 2, 2014
  2. JHILL899
    JHILL899 Guest
    NBA 2K 14 and Connecting Second Controller

I was Wondering is there something Specific about not being able to use a Second Controller with the Game NBA 2K 14. I went over to a friends house and we have not been able to get the second controller to SYNC with the Xbox. Additionally other games sync
    the second controller just fine and we can play, Any information would be appreciated

JHILL899, Jan 2, 2014
  3. NBA 2K14 - Game Never Loads

i bought alot of accesories in my flayer for NBA 2K 14 and i now bought the same game for xbox one...how can i get all my shoes, clothing and accesories again..." can some one give me more info on this. thanks hope everybody can fix their problems.....inside
    the actual game in my player.

MASTERxOFxWAR, Jan 2, 2014
  4. DaiZwei
    DaiZwei Guest

I would suggest contacting Microsoft support and arranging a replacement. Alternatively you could try and take it back to the place you purchased it for a replacement.

DaiZwei, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Mister Urkel
    Mister Urkel Guest
    Hey Majestical21,

Sorry to hear about this issue. It sounds like a controller binding issue. Take a look at this thread dealing with

Controller binding
    issues.

Give it a go and respond back with how it went.

Mister Urkel, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mister Urkel Win User

Hey Majestical21,

Sorry to hear about this issue. It sounds like a controller binding issue. Take a look at this thread dealing with

Controller binding
    issues.

Give it a go and respond back with how it went.
  7. DaiZwei Win User

I would suggest contacting Microsoft support and arranging a replacement. Alternatively you could try and take it back to the place you purchased it for a replacement.
  8. DeadSanto123 Win User

NBA2K14 and BF4 crashes and instantly sends to dashboard randomly

Same problem here with NBA 2k 14
  9. wild wolf78 Win User

NBA2K14 crash

This game is *** can't play my career and gm in nba 2k 14.
  10. EarningCornet82 Win User

Xbox Live keeps disconnecting during matchmaking attempts - also error 8007274c

having trouble on nba 2k 14 wont let me matchmake
Thema:

1. I have problems with my controller not being responsive when I play NBA 2K 14 on Xbox One. - Similar Threads - problems controller being

2. Controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problem: Good evening, So I got the new Xbox Series X shock blue wireless controller for my Xbox one and ever since I got it it was great! Until a few weeks go by and I’m playing Call of Duty: Black...
  3. Controller booting problems help

in XboX Insiders
    Controller booting problems help: So, my girlfriend just got an Xbox one. She was using her controller, with a rechargeable kit, and just out of nowhere, it stopped turning on. She says that the USB cord is plugged in firmly to...
  4. Xbox v2 series 2 elite controller problem triggers analog

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox v2 series 2 elite controller problem triggers analog: Hi i have a issue xbox elite controller v2 series 2 The left analog drifts top left corner, The right analog drifts bottom right corner, (Moving analog manually shows input but drift over...
  5. Xbox elite 2 controller problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller problems: So i sent my elite controller to xbox for a replacement as the bumper was not working properly. it had abut 3 months warranty left. The replacement was as bad if not worse as it had stick drift...
  6. Im having problems with my controller when playing games in the xbox launcher (game pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having problems with my controller when playing games in the xbox launcher (game pass...: Hi! The issue started just now, after i downloaded a new game and it went into identity verification. I'm using a ps4 controller, that was working just fine until now in all the games, now the...
  7. elite controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite controller problem: My elite 2 controller keeps vibrating and then after a few seconds turns off and keeps doing it, I've updated it 3 times and its doing nothing. What's the problem?...
  8. Elite Controller 2 problems on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 problems on pc: Hi, I use Xbox game pass ultimate, and an elite controller series 2 which I have recently purchased. Whenever I play games on steam, the controller works perfectly, but for any games I download...
  9. Connecting a controller with the problem being the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting a controller with the problem being the console: I get to the troubleshooter screen and and have error E106 code but cant do anything from their because the console will not sync to the controller. The controller tries but console does not blink...
  10. Problem with controller not being responsive when playing games or even using apps

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with controller not being responsive when playing games or even using apps: I have been running into an issue with my Xbox one controller lately when I’m playing games or even using app or even scrolling through the homescreen dashboard or even when I’m in the store. when...