I have problems with my account is suspended

Discus and support I have problems with my account is suspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have problems with my account is suspended because as detected suspicious irregularities in my account I need to recover it I have money invested in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XHLBXZMLGRKR3XZ, Feb 9, 2018.

1. I have problems with my account is suspended

because as detected suspicious irregularities in my account I need to recover it I have money invested in xbox games so tell me how I recover

:)

XHLBXZMLGRKR3XZ, Feb 9, 2018
  2. Shapatti
    Shapatti Guest
    Xbox Live account suspended due to problems with payment options.

My Xbox live account was suspended due to problems with my Xbox live account's payment options? What problems could you possibly have with a working debit card that just has no money in the account. Why did i get suspended for not paying my gold subscription?
    Surely my account status should just revert to silver, not get suspended? Did i do anything else wrong or is this an accident or have an easy fix. I wanted my account to be silver as i can't afford gold at the moment.

Shapatti, Feb 9, 2018
  3. Why did my account get suspended?

Why is my Wicked309Clown account suspended?

Wicked309Clown, Feb 9, 2018
  4. xHARDHITT3Rx Win User

skype won't sign

I'm having the same issue. My Skype account has been suspended, and I can't seem to recover it. So I made a new Skype account. The problem is, when on my XB1, it keeps trying to sign in with the suspended account, which I have no access to. I need my xbox
    to allow me to INPUT the sign in credentials, but it automatically uses my old account credentials, which, again, is a suspended account. Has anyone been able to resolve this issue?
  5. GabrielMalva227 Win User

Somebody can reactivate my Microsoft rewards account??

Why is the account suspended, that is the problem you must fix, if it is suspended, nothing will work with rewards until that is fixed.
    i dont know the problem, when im going login in my account say "your account has been suspended" and when I click on the link about what "can" be, it says that there was an error ...
  6. FullM3ta1Jack3t Win User

suspend

7. bowski477 Win User

I have a suspended account

Unfortunately the only place to contact the enforcement team is via their site
    enforcement.xbox.com. Sorry.
  8. DominicZR Win User

Marked as Cheater

That forum doesnt relate to my problem. My account was/is not suspended.
Thema:

1. I have problems with my account is suspended - Similar Threads - problems account suspended

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  4. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  5. Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X: I am having issues with my secondary/alt/Child accounts on the Xbox Series X since the latest update on the Alpha ring. I have been seeing consistent freezing and sound dropouts only on these...
  6. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  7. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  8. My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund: I got a notification that several purchases were made in total of around 150£ as gift for another email address. I immediately blocked all payments towards Microsoft and went online to find a...
  9. Account recovery problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery problems: I have another microsoft account that I have been using for years, recently I was told I need to verify my identity to access it but I do not have access to the original email. I have tried...
  10. Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft: On November 3rd, I had bought a gift card for minecraft using amazon and redeemed it to get minecraft java and bedrock, it worked fine until yesterday when I tried to open up my launcher but I was...