I have problém with set departure and arrival
Discus and support I have problém with set departure and arrival in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; And so that if I go to the world map and select any airport, for example LAX, and select any aircraft. So it moves me to the airport where I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jan krupka, Nov 1, 2022.
Thema:
I have problém with set departure and arrival
Loading...
-
I have problém with set departure and arrival - Similar Threads - problém set departure
-
Xbox audio party clarity setting
in XboX InsidersXbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]... -
Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working
in XboX InsidersXbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer... -
Problem about privacy settings pls help
in XboX InsidersProblem about privacy settings pls help: Is anyone else having this issue? My Xbox privacy settings won’t save. Every time I click Submit, it says they’re saved, but after refreshing the page, everything resets to the previous settings.... -
Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised
in XboX InsidersXbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised: Hi Everyone, My Xbox account has decided to lock my privacy settings into customised (with all communication turned off) so I cannot hear, access chat, type or add new friends. Every multiplayer... -
Xbox mode not appearing in settings.
in XboX InsidersXbox mode not appearing in settings.: I am a an xbox and microsoft insider, however xbox mode doesn't seem to appear in the settings. submitted by /u/Suitable_Middle_5777 [link] [comments] -
My settings are being charged and I didn't approve this
in XboX InsidersMy settings are being charged and I didn't approve this: So twice now in the last couple of weeks I have turned on my console and been greeted by the message that my console has been switched to shutdown mode instead of standby. I believe this is a... -
Minecraft problém
in XBoX on WindowsMinecraft problém: Nainstaloval jsem aktulizaci Minecraft Windows 10 1.12.1 poté jsem Minecraft zapl po chvíli se mi však vypl a když ho zapnu vyskočí logo Mojang poté bílá obrazovka a ta nezmizí jednou jsem jí tam... -
problém s účtem [Account problem]
in XBoX Accessibilityproblém s účtem [Account problem]: mám dotek v noci mi přišel sms že moje emailová adresa se zmenšuje na další a další, co se děje oje telefonní číslo se změnilo muže mi prosím někdo odpovědět kdo má s tímto nějkou zkušenost? nejde... -
XBOX ONE - Předplatné problém. XBOX ONE-Subscription problem.
in XBoX on ConsolesXBOX ONE - Předplatné problém. XBOX ONE-Subscription problem.: Dobrý den. Mám následující problém a absolutně si nevím rady jak dál postupovat. Prosím tímto o radu jak se z této situace dostat, protože po přečtení všech FAQ a nápověd Microsoft nejsem moudrý....