I have problém with set departure and arrival

Discus and support I have problém with set departure and arrival in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; And so that if I go to the world map and select any airport, for example LAX, and select any aircraft. So it moves me to the airport where I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jan krupka, Nov 1, 2022.

1. jan krupka
    jan krupka Guest

And so that if I go to the world map and select any airport, for example LAX, and select any aircraft. So it moves me to the airport where I tried to fly for the first time in free flying with a small plane. So every time I enter an airport and an airline, it simply throws me to the airport where I tried to fly for the first time. I don't think it's a bug or something weird. Don't you know what to do with the fact that I can fly freely again?

:)

jan krupka, Nov 1, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello jan krupka,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are experiencing issues on your MSFS. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will assist you with your concern and help you back to gaming.

Here are some fixes that may solve your problem.

1. Keep everything up-to-date. The simplest way to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 bugs is to ensure that the game is fully updated. ...
    2. Ensure your PC meets system requirements. ...
    3. Check for GPU drivers.
    4. Reboot your PC. Sometimes, a simple restart is enough to fix random bugs. ...
    5. Troubleshoot the Xbox one app.
    We would also love to suggest that you visit these links for more details and other information.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

[Flight Simulator issue] Can't depart from another airport and plane

Did you click on your desired airports and hit the “set departure” and “set arrival”?

Have you tried starting in the middle of nowhere
  5. Richii88 Win User

Microsoft flight simulator - Auto taxi?

I use the beach king and you use the runners to steer I’m able to taxi for the Departure no problem it’s only after I land it gets all crazy there shouldn’t be any difference for me taxiing from departure then taxiing after arrival to a gate. It only happens after landing in the plane just wants to go all crazy during taxi of arrival.
  6. Alch_Kosac Win User

The Windows Store Version of Metro Exodus doesn't create a Save Game Folder

Same problem here.. first save was not posible. After restart game it is posible now make save. (but i dont know where it is saved). Next problém is with resolution i have set 3440x1440 and game looks like it is running on 1280x..
Thema:

1. I have problém with set departure and arrival - Similar Threads - problém set departure

2. My head set is bricked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My head set is bricked: My headset is bricked. It wont turn on or off. The mic dial shows light even tho the headset is turned off. It is a Xbox wireless headset 0efef118-3a0d-4df6-b61f-e26f533b7214
  3. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  4. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  5. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  6. Want to fix my head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to fix my head set: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  7. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  8. Minecraft problém

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft problém: Nainstaloval jsem aktulizaci Minecraft Windows 10 1.12.1 poté jsem Minecraft zapl po chvíli se mi však vypl a když ho zapnu vyskočí logo Mojang poté bílá obrazovka a ta nezmizí jednou jsem jí tam...
  9. problém s účtem [Account problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    problém s účtem [Account problem]: mám dotek v noci mi přišel sms že moje emailová adresa se zmenšuje na další a další, co se děje oje telefonní číslo se změnilo muže mi prosím někdo odpovědět kdo má s tímto nějkou zkušenost? nejde...
  10. XBOX ONE - Předplatné problém. XBOX ONE-Subscription problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE - Předplatné problém. XBOX ONE-Subscription problem.: Dobrý den. Mám následující problém a absolutně si nevím rady jak dál postupovat. Prosím tímto o radu jak se z této situace dostat, protože po přečtení všech FAQ a nápověd Microsoft nejsem moudrý....