I have problem with public servers.

Discus and support I have problem with public servers. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, two hours ago I bought minecraft on the official website. launched into the game, and then tried to enter the server, which requires a license... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zakhar luhovoi, Jan 7, 2023.

1. I have problem with public servers.

hello, two hours ago I bought minecraft on the official website. launched into the game, and then tried to enter the server, which requires a license to enter, but when entering the game gives an error "authentication servers are temporarily disabled for maintenance". all these two hours I have been looking on the Internet for how to solve this, but no one of the ways doesn't work. How to fix it? I also contacted support, but there was nothing about this error at all.

:)

zakhar luhovoi, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi zakhar luhovoi,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. We appreciate you for sharing your concern with us and hope you are doing well today.

We understand that you are trying to inform yourself about the privilege of the Minecraft subscriber.

You can visit this link for more accurate information with your concerns: Minecraft for Windows FAQ – Home

We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

We wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

I can't connect to xbox live

it could be that you have a Problem with DNS Servers. In Network Settings you can test public DNS Servers of open DNS or google DNS.

Google Public DNS IP addresses

The Google Public DNS IP addresses (IPv4) are as follows:

The Google Public DNS IPv6 addresses are as follows:

2001:4860:4860::8888

2001:4860:4860::8844
  4. Mary_Anne T Win User

How to allow my son to have a friend invite him to play Minecraft with him as a "friend" but not allow him to access servers?

Oops, I thought above solved the problem. However, when I went back to my son's Minecraft later, I was still able to see a list of public servers for him to access. So having friends and multiplayer allowed does give access to public servers. Please
    show me a solution to this. Thank you!
  5. lxSakuraixl Win User

Minecraft

I have problems with my skins when I equip a skin they load in the world's like survival but in public servers they dont load.
    yea i have the same problem it doesn't save
  6. IgotTSondabrain Win User

xbox live disconnecting alot lately

if its a public beta, yeah you're gonna have problems. as with any beta, server testing is also included with it. and if a lot of people are in this beta with you...multiply the problem by however many people are in it
Thema:

1. I have problem with public servers. - Similar Threads - problem public servers

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  5. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  6. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  7. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  8. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  9. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  10. Anyone experienced a problem where their system couldn't connect to an apartment public wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone experienced a problem where their system couldn't connect to an apartment public wifi?: During the initial set up I cant connect to my apartments public wifi so i cant even play it right now? are there any ways that i can fix this problem so i can play?...