i have problem with Nat type strict on windows 11

Discus and support i have problem with Nat type strict on windows 11 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so recently i downloaded forza horizon 5 on windows 11. but i can not play online . and it says I have nat type strict . I looked for a solution on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Arsss09, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Arsss09
    Arsss09 Guest

:)

Arsss09, Nov 11, 2021
  2. Arsss09 Win User

do you have another solution ? cuz i dont get it nad looks complicated
  3. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Restarting your internet devices can help If that doesn't work I recommend calling your ISP and asking to open these ports.

Port 88 (UDP)
    Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 80 (TCP)
    Port 500 (UDP)
    Port 3544 (UDP)
    Port 4500 (UDP)
  4. SammyVS Win User

No, there is no other way. This is because the network ports of your connection are being limited or blocked by your internet provider.
  5. G1ichb0y Win User

can't play any game online except titanfall an pro club mod on fifa

i have strict Nat type but most of my friends have strict Nat type and they play online without any problem
  6. X THUNDER Win User

Halo 4 - Party member(s) being dropped on start (co-op)

Thema:

1. i have problem with Nat type strict on windows 11 - Similar Threads - problem Nat type

2. Nat type problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat type problems: I got a new xbox series x after having the xbox one x for a few years with no problems, the day after i set everything up on my new xbox both of them have a strict nat type and an unavailable uPnP...
  3. EOLO-Xbox NAT and static IP problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    EOLO-Xbox NAT and static IP problems: Good morning, I have an Xbox S series connected to the Eolo wifi network. I have two problems: NAT appears to be limited despite having opened all the necessary ports on the router. Furthermore,...
  4. How to fix my UPnP and nat type problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my UPnP and nat type problem: I have a problem with my upnp which says "upnp not successful " and I have another problem with my nat type which always says strict so how can i fix it 6d9c2cd6-f18b-4140-b096-3dabb31d7a40
  5. Nat-Type problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat-Type problem: Hi, I'm having Nat problems, I'm struggling to change it from strict. I can play online on sessions, on fut. I also tired changing the ports(I've tried more than 7ports is not working) Can...
  6. Nat type problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type problem: My nat type keep showing "strict" or sometimes "teredo is unable to qualify". I've done many solutions through google and youtube and nothing changed. This happened to me since i May 16th after i...
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with NAT type and packet loss!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with NAT type and packet loss!: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with NAT type and packet loss! Hello, I have a problem that is bothering me a lot! Today I'm trying to download Tom Clancy's Raibow Six...
  8. NAT Type open/strict problem with multiple Xbox' s in home

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Type open/strict problem with multiple Xbox' s in home: so basically my family has an Xbox in the living room. I wanted one of my own so I could use it whenever i want. I got one for Christmas. On the network settings on the first one it says the NAT...
  9. unusual problem with my nat type

in XBoX on Consoles
    unusual problem with my nat type: Hi there, i have a problem with my nat type: it is not strict or anything, but simply just not available... also the xbox cant detect a teredo ip adress. This whole thing affects me of course in...
  10. Strict nat type, problem is on your side

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strict nat type, problem is on your side: 3 days now i have had [Mod Removed] connection to every online game and every time i test my network it tells me the problem is on your side. If i am paying you for your services i expect to have...