I have pre ordered the wwe 2k23 downloaded it. Why cant i access the game and why is it...

Discus and support I have pre ordered the wwe 2k23 downloaded it. Why cant i access the game and why is it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting the it's too early error message and I pre ordered wwe 2k23 2 weeks ago. It's completely downloaded but will not let me access it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kacie_797, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Kacie_797
    Kacie_797 Guest

I have pre ordered the wwe 2k23 downloaded it. Why cant i access the game and why is it...

I keep getting the it's too early error message and I pre ordered wwe 2k23 2 weeks ago. It's completely downloaded but will not let me access it.

:)

Kacie_797, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I have pre ordered the wwe 2k23 downloaded it. Why cant i access the game and why is it telling me im too early??

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This will depend on the game version that you have, the WWE 2K23 Deluxe Edition and WWE 2K23 Icon Edition have 3-day early access but if you have just the standard edition, that may have caused it.

Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check the game version that you have.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Cant preorder game in Xbox Microsoft Store

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly try pre-ordering the game on the website itself in that way we can check what is the issue. If it's your account, the payment method, etc.

Here you go: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/wwe-2k23...

Kindly change it for your region and choose the game edition that you would like.

Just make sure that you're not using a prepaid card.
  4. Francia J. Win User

pre ordered wwe 2k23

No worries, Ken you just need to make sure that your payment method has enough funds to cater for the game.

According to Xbox support:

"If you used account credit to pre-order your game, your balance will be taken immediately. If you used a credit card or split your payment between credit card and account balance, you'll be charged around 10 days before the game launches."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  5. EvasiveCupid234 Win User

Xbox Series X Pre Order

I pre order wwe battle ground yesterday and the game out today when will the game download
  6. APEXASSASSlN Win User

Im i aloud to do this

So why cant i pre order it from anywhere
Thema:

1. I have pre ordered the wwe 2k23 downloaded it. Why cant i access the game and why is it... - Similar Threads - pre ordered wwe

2. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  3. On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24

in XBoX on Windows
    On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24: And when it came digital i the one i preorder was the one with blair &ripley on it i had contact xbox support and they said i got the right one i had argued no ig i had preordered the one with 2...
  4. Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4: I pre-ordered For Rent, and it installed just fine. When I open Sims 4, it says I need to restart to use. But I’ve restarted my Xbox twice, and still it says the same thing. I uninstalled the pack...
  5. WWE 2K23 Pre order issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K23 Pre order issue.: I have tried to pre order WWE 2K23, payment wasn't taken but it said I owned it, I received a message from xbox saying my pre order payment would be due soon but it never took it. When I try to...
  6. Wwe 2k18 pre order

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Wwe 2k18 pre order: i pre ordered wwe 2k18 and still haven't received any points for my pre order i can provided priof of ny purchase if needed Please reply asap *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  7. waiting for pre order code for wwe 2k17

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    waiting for pre order code for wwe 2k17: Have not received pre order code for wwe 2k17. Pre order game at local MS Store and was told will get code via email but nothing so far. This is my second post to this forum about this matter....
  8. WWE 2K18 Pre-order Bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K18 Pre-order Bonus: I preordered WWE 2K18 standard edition which still comes with Kurt Angel. The game installed fine and works great but I did not relieve Kurt Angel. It is not listed in game nor is it listed...
  9. WWE 2K15 Pre-Order Available Time for Digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K15 Pre-Order Available Time for Digital: Can you try to make WWE 2K15 Available at 12am EST (US) on Nov.18 (Digital) 273b5a7f-385b-499b-a580-0d2d4623959b
  10. Sting Confirmed As WWE 2K 15 Pre Order Bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sting Confirmed As WWE 2K 15 Pre Order Bonus: Details here http://whatculture.com/gaming/sting-confirmed-wwe-2k15-pre-order-bonus.php c3117cbc-d2c2-4b0a-86b7-4b773313a140