I have poor video when cloud gaming

Discus and support I have poor video when cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm lagging all the time on my games and it annoying me 7b3f9d29-269b-4bf1-a0d6-db30b36677da Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshMckenna2, Nov 13, 2022.

1. JoshMckenna2
    JoshMckenna2 Guest

I'm lagging all the time on my games and it annoying me

:)

JoshMckenna2, Nov 13, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what device you're using for cloud gaming?
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Poor gameplay video through cloud gaming

Hi Andrew. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The quality of the cloud stream will depend on your internet connection's speed and latency. Is your TV connected via WiFi or a wired connection? I'd recommend using a wired connection for the best results, if possible.
  4. Vaiken-3D4C8AEC-1313 Win User

The audio sounds incredible in BO 2

I’ll comment on the audio when I have the game. Personally, the guns sounds are poor from what I heard in the videos.
  5. XBF - Drew Win User

Xbox Pass Ultimate Cloud image problem : Artefacts and freezes

Hi phpoiret,

You mentioned you purchased Game Pass Ultimate for the Cloud Gaming but tried on multiple computers and the video quality is poor. Welcome to the Xbox Forums. Here's the Xbox support article to troubleshoot network lag for cloud gaming.

Try the steps in that article and let us know if they resolve your network problems.

XBF Drew
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Poor video quality while cloud gaming on pc and mobile

Hi Xysiv! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you please let me know the region on which you are located?

I understand that you have a great internet network, but have you tried on a different network? Like mobile data?

You could try using the Edge browser instead of the app here

https://www.xbox.com/play
Thema:

1. I have poor video when cloud gaming - Similar Threads - poor video cloud

2. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  3. Very poor support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very poor support: Absolutely fuming, I have a xbox series s that keeps asking for update whilst booting then wont connect to WiFi to do the update. I raised the issue and microsoft sent me a label to post to them...
  4. Poor Xbox series s controller range

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Xbox series s controller range: Hello Daniel here, i purchased a controller from a my retailer and I've been using it for a while, at one point the range on it got reduced and only stays connected with USB cord, I tried...
  5. Gamepass Cloud Streaming Unplayable: Poor video quality over 1Gbps internet service.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass Cloud Streaming Unplayable: Poor video quality over 1Gbps internet service.: I'm starting to use the streaming capabilities of Xbox Cloud that's part of my Gamepass Ultimate subscription. I'm experiencing an issue that I'm having a hard time finding anyone else having, let...
  6. Poor video quality while cloud gaming on pc and mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Poor video quality while cloud gaming on pc and mobile: Video is extremely corrupted while trying to play any game on Game Pass Cloud Beta. My internet is not the issues as I'm on a 1.5GBPS plan with Bell in Ontario and consistently download around...
  7. Looking for help troubleshooting poor video quality over my 1Gbps internet service.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for help troubleshooting poor video quality over my 1Gbps internet service.: So I'm starting to use the streaming capabilities of Xbox Cloud on my Gamepass Ultimate subscription. Having a weird issue that I'm having a hard time finding anyone else having, let alone any way...
  8. Streaming ISSUES - HBO GO, Amazon Intant Play getting POOR VIDEO QUALITY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming ISSUES - HBO GO, Amazon Intant Play getting POOR VIDEO QUALITY: What's the problem lately with these apps on Live... They're not getting any bars or only 1-2, nowhere near HD quality. My connection is fine, I'm getting 60 Mbps down on the computer (wireless)...
  9. Video Streaming Apps- Poor Performance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Streaming Apps- Poor Performance: Hello All, I'm sure its been mentioned in other threads but is anyone else experiencing poor video performance when watching video streaming apps like Netflix and Vudu? I'm not even sure how to...
  10. Poor Video Quality from streaming services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Video Quality from streaming services: I have just recently got an Apple TV 4th Gen (Non 4K) for cheap and noticed that everything that was streamed look far higher quality. In blocks of colour and dark areas, the was much more detail,...