I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft

Discus and support I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I almost have enough points to buy the $1.25 gift card from microsoft rewards my sister wants to use it to buy robux but I dont know how to use it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RowchGT, Jan 22, 2021.

1. RowchGT
    RowchGT Guest

I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft

So I almost have enough points to buy the $1.25 gift card from microsoft rewards my sister wants to use it to buy robux but I dont know how to use it to buy robux. If possible how can I redeem the gift card to real money like online money (paypal,credit,etc)
    so the $1.25 gift card can be used it other things not just microsoft things. Thank You!

:)

RowchGT, Jan 22, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

You cant not until.it reaches 15 dollars
  3. ngocphi Win User

You cant redeem 1.25 dollars you CAN only redeem a MINIMUN OF 15 dollars worth of ms rewards you have to collect 15 dollars of rewards points before you can cash out

Early deposits only lets you cash out before the next deposit date which is 14 days later

It DOES not affect the mimimun cash out

You really should.read the ms rewards terma.and conditions
  4. RowchGT Win User

You cant not until.it reaches 15 dollars
    what if i use the microsoft roblox app it has 1 dollar there right? to buy 80 robux? can I use my money there?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to get Minecraft with Microsoft reward

If you have enough Microsoft reward points, then you need to redeem the reward points for Xbox/Microsoft Gift Cards on the redeem page of Microsoft rewards. Then once the gift card codes have been emailed to you, then you can redeem those gift card codes on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem Once you have enough money from the Xbox Gift Cards, you can then purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store or Xbox Store (depending on which version you want).
  6. Smwutches Win User

I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

With the Microsoft rewards program, $1.25 is the lowest amount you can redeem. It's not an actual gift card.
Thema:

1. I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft - Similar Threads - points Microsoft Rewards

2. Microsoft rewards stole my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards stole my points: I was on Microsoft reward and I have almost 6,000 points and now I have 1,000 point when I redeemed the 5 dollars gift card for Xbox and it’s not coming up on the screen does anyone have the...
  3. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...
  4. Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...: For the Last 6 Months Xbox Rewards has been reduced and Nerfed constantly. Bonuses gone ,Cuts,Reductions Everything. No Comment or Response from Microsoft Rewards. Almost Every Gaming site has...
  5. As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points: As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points 6a596776-41d5-4fe4-b300-8d1422aa2210
  6. Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?: I've been earning achievements but they're not tracking in the leaderboards it says I have zero but I have the achievement unlocked and I'm not getting my Five Points for Microsoft rewards...
  7. Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks?: Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks? Why do they quietly drop the reward tasks without letting us know. It seems underhand? Thank you...
  8. Why are Microsoft Rewards Points being slowly eliminated?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are Microsoft Rewards Points being slowly eliminated?: It seems like Microsoft Rewards Points are being systematically lowered or eliminated. It feels like Microsoft thinks we won't notice if you take them away a little bit at a time, but we are. This...
  9. Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...: How do I resolve this issue 0627db37-6903-476a-8d02-940b32486a4f
  10. Why Microsoft keeps shaving off ways of making points for rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Microsoft keeps shaving off ways of making points for rewards?: Why Microsoft keeps shaving off ways of making points for rewards? 4b23a289-6c0d-4434-9820-ddf5a82aa5a0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft rewards $1.25 gift card