I have pocket, java and windows minecraft editions, do i need to buy ps4 version or can i...

Discus and support I have pocket, java and windows minecraft editions, do i need to buy ps4 version or can i... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have pocket, java and windows minecraft editions, all connected to my microsoft account, so i thought i could play the full minecraft on ps4 without... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Head Punch, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Head Punch
    Head Punch Guest

I have pocket, java and windows minecraft editions, do i need to buy ps4 version or can i...

I have pocket, java and windows minecraft editions, all connected to my microsoft account, so i thought i could play the full minecraft on ps4 without buying it seperately, but so far no luck, now im playing the demo, i press on "sign in to microsoft account" button but it only throws me to the buy screen, do i need to buy it on ps4 seperately or can i play a game from my microsoft account?

:)

Head Punch, Apr 28, 2023
  2. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  3. XIPARKYXI Win User

Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition

Hi,

I mistakenly purchased for my child the minecraft's windows 10 version and I would to know if its possible to change to Minecraft's Java edition version.

thanks very much for helping me.
    Windows 10 minecraft and java edition are both two different types of Editions unfortunately you would have to buy the java edition on the minecraft website.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  5. ZUULIUS Win User

How to fix Minecraft sign in/unlock full game migrated account

I bought the Java Edition and migrated it to the Windows 10 Edition, does this not give me a free version of Windows 10 Edition Minecraft, I have to re-buy it?
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
Thema:

1. I have pocket, java and windows minecraft editions, do i need to buy ps4 version or can i... - Similar Threads - pocket java windows

2. How do i get Minecoins on Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket Edition on mobile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i get Minecoins on Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket Edition on mobile?: How can i get Minecoins on Minecraft Bedrock or pocket edition on the Microsoft Rewards? 058e5944-c4f2-4cf0-bff5-4fb50a74ca7f
  3. Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?: I downloaded minecraft pocket edition and started unlocking achievments about two months ago, but one day it just stopped and my achievements are locked no matter what I do. I tried a new survival...
  4. Why does it say I’m offline for my friends in Minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I’m offline for my friends in Minecraft pocket edition: For some context, we both have our Microsoft settings to allow us to be seen online, we are playing on the newest version of Minecraft pocket edition, we both have tried unfriending and re...
  5. Minecraft Pocket Edition: "Unable to Connect" Error - Unfixable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition: "Unable to Connect" Error - Unfixable: My girlfriend and I are trying to play Minecraft Pocket Edition together, I use Android and she uses iOS. We keep running into the "unable to connect to world" error even though we are both on the...
  6. Minecraft Pocket Edition licensing error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition licensing error: I installed minecraft which i bought years ago already and decided to play it but when i went into the game it said that it had trouble verifying my licence. I was confused to i uninstalled the...
  7. What does it mean if my Xbox has high pocket loss. How can I fix that

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does it mean if my Xbox has high pocket loss. How can I fix that: on my Xbox series x when I say test multiplayer connection. It says I have high packet loss. What does that mean and how do I fix that 53fa7db0-610b-4ae6-b54d-c94c16da4c0c
  8. So my question is , does it work on minecraft pocket edition for mine coins? And do you...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my question is , does it work on minecraft pocket edition for mine coins? And do you...: Thank you please help me ! Also I have no idea what the bottom one is so I picked random ones! 46bed44b-507e-435c-8fcd-18b4c202c739
  9. Minecraft World transfer Windows 10 edition -> Pocket edition (Mobile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World transfer Windows 10 edition -> Pocket edition (Mobile): Hello! I have a Minecraft world that is on my computer that I would like to transfer to my iPad, and I can't seem to figure out if it's possible and if so, how to do it. The world is Bedrock...
  10. Minecraft pocket edition sing in error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft pocket edition sing in error: Hello, i have a problem with my minecraft pocket edition. I can't sign in with the Microsoft account in. I am sing in normally in the browser but in the game not. Error code: Cauldron, this is the...