I have played forza4 on my xbox and i got pc is it possible to get same accout on pc?

Discus and support I have played forza4 on my xbox and i got pc is it possible to get same accout on pc? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I dont know what to put here b0aeed8b-3217-4209-a1c6-cdc3e390120a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rekku poika, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Rekku poika
    Rekku poika Guest

I have played forza4 on my xbox and i got pc is it possible to get same accout on pc?

I dont know what to put here

:)

Rekku poika, Mar 8, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Rekku. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

If it's the Forza Horizon 4 game, the game is a play anywhere game, it means that you can also play it on your computer if you own the digital version on the console.
  3. Triq Dope Win User

Xbox to PC Warframe Account Transfer

It would be a great idea ive played warframe for a long time over that time ive spend lots of money on the game as time goes by i get a pc and i want the option to move my accout to pc as i dont want to start from scratch hopefully one day DE and microsoft
    can agree to do transfers from xbox to pc.
  4. Yark IV Win User

Jouer à 2 à un meme jeu sur le meme compte en même temps.[Play 2 to the same game on the same account at the same time.]

Tout d'abord merci pour la réponse rapide .

Cependant pour Forza4 cela ne fonctionne pas.

Si je lance Forza sur XBox avec le compte secondaire et que je lance Forza4 en "même temps" sur PC (la version du windows store) avec mon compte principal, le dernier lancement effectué nous dira que le jeu tourne déj ailleurs, donc on ne peut pas y jouer
    en même temps et ça me semble bien évidemment logique vu que je n'ai qu'une seule licence pour Forza4.

J'insiste bien sur le "jouer terme en même temps" pour Sea of Thieves et non pas jouer chacun son tour sur nos profils respectifs.

d’où selon moi le besoin d'avoir 2 jeux bien distincts, mais comment faire quand Console et PC utilisent le même compte Microsoft ?

Je ne vais pas recréer une compte pour la XBox au risque perdre tous les progressions de mes anciens jeux.

ou alors puis-je dissocier mon Windows Store de mon PC ?

Merci pour les futurs éclaircissement.

Y.

[Translation - First of all thanks for the quick reply.

However for Forza4 it does not work.

If I launch Forza on XBox with the secondary account and I launch Forza4 at the same time on PC (the version of the windows store) with my main account, the last launch will tell us that the game is already running elsewhere, so we do not can not
    play at the same time and it seems logical to me of course since I have only one license for Forza4.

I insist on the "play at the same time" for Sea of Thieves and not play each one in turn on our respective profiles.

where in my opinion the need to have 2 distinct games, but how to do when Console and PC use the same Microsoft account?

I will not recreate an account for the XBox at risk losing all the progressions of my old games.

Or can I unpair my Windows Store from my PC?

Thank you for the future clarification.

Y.]
  5. xXxBladexXx04 Win User

I am Leaving Xbox Communtiy

i really dont think anyones accout is secure one time my friends accout was hacked he he said he would never get hacked and it was on a pc game just like the xbox way with security question and stuff like but the poof offline he went
  6. XaVoZoR Win User

Sea of thieves CD, i can't play on computer ?

why ?

Is not possible to have a code with the CD to download the game on PC?

It's a crossplay game and xbox player who buy CD can't play on PC with the same price. It's unfair... People who play on PC can play on Xbox.

Can you fix it ?

So i must sell my game to rebuy it ? i will loose money....
Thema:

1. I have played forza4 on my xbox and i got pc is it possible to get same accout on pc? - Similar Threads - played forza4 got

2. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  3. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  4. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  5. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  6. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  7. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  8. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  9. Remote play not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working properly: Xbox remote play is displaying in the top left and stretching the rest of the display across the screen, this happened after a good first attempt then this happened every time after. Does anyone...
  10. can forza4 demo play on windows 10 pro, im having problems when i enter the game it shuts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can forza4 demo play on windows 10 pro, im having problems when i enter the game it shuts...: can forza4 demo play on windows 10 pro, im having problems when i enter the game it shuts down on its own i need help cdb52f0b-2e3e-442a-84bd-283589601119