I have played 2 online rated games and won them both. But I am seeing no stats for my...

Discus and support I have played 2 online rated games and won them both. But I am seeing no stats for my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played 2 online rated games and won them both. But I am seeing no stats for my online profile, am I not looking at this correctly?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonathan Boise, Mar 29, 2023.

1. I have played 2 online rated games and won them both. But I am seeing no stats for my...

I have played 2 online rated games and won them both. But I am seeing no stats for my online profile, am I not looking at this correctly?

:)

Jonathan Boise, Mar 29, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

I have played 2 online rated games and won them both. But I am seeing no stats for my online profile, am I not looking at this correctly?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jonathan, this entire update process is automatic in the Microsoft system, there may be some delay for the update to be made on the servers.
  3. segtree Win User

LOOKING FOR OPPONENT

HI, I AM LOOKING FOR GAMES BUT I AM NOT BOTHERED BY WHO HAS WHAT STATS, I AM WILLING TO GIVE ANY ONE A GAME EVEN IF THEY ARE SO MUCH BETTER THEN ME. BUT JUST FOR THOSE WHO DO CARE - AVG GAME- 250, RATING 1167 I MUST SAY I HAVE ONLY PLAYED A FEW GAMES AND
    HAVE WON MOST OF MY GAMES DUE TO PLAYERS NOT PLAYING FOR 2 WEEKS.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

which free august game?

I am not to sure how the games are rated in other countries, but i think all those free games are rated either 15 or 18,maybe Japan won`t allow them so they have to have something else.
  5. dual skorpionz Win User

Looking for people to play BFBC2

I need people to play with as well....My stats look pretty terrible because I've literally played 2 total games with anyone I actually know and won both easily. I'm kind of a tankwhore though, just throwing that out there. I run engineer pretty much every
    match too.
  6. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

Do Stats Help or Hurt?

[quote user="Goodgrl96"]

No ... I could care less about my stats as long as I get a kill I dont care now if you ask speedy stats mean everything in the world to him......to me I do look at stats and try to improve them just like you strunky... it shows my improvement and I like
    them for that purpose I dont even look at other people stats unless I am helping them improve them I was looking at this one girls stats to see what she needed to play to make her stats better...... but stats dont matter as long as my team mates get at least
    five kills then I dont care

[/quote]

You'd care to if you weren't bad...

Actually, I'd hate to see how bad you do that game if you really were going for objective... god knows I can do both and still go +30!

[​IMG]

Stats are fun, I use them to see if players are good, they aren't a perfect way to tell, but they're the closest you have without playing with them.
Thema:

I have played 2 online rated games and won them both. But I am seeing no stats for my...

1. I have played 2 online rated games and won them both. But I am seeing no stats for my... - Similar Threads - played online rated

2. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  3. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  4. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  5. Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...: I get error 0x8923106C for the party chat. Ive reset the Xbox, the internet, I’ve changed mac address I’ve changed port selection. I’ve tried wireless and wired connections. Power cycling the...
  6. Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...: My xbox will not connect to my bt hub, I have taken it to another house and it works perfectly fine, any ideas 89af7179-0080-40a8-933b-6b13cc75ba39
  7. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?: Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear...
  8. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  9. Xbox completely shuts down playing online

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox completely shuts down playing online: Why does my Xbox series X (2020) just completely shut down while playing madden online!? I have cleared cache, alternate MAC address, changed all settings to “do not turn off automatically”,...
  10. I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...: I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but not when it comes to the Xbox social options....