I have paid twice for Minecraft because your system did not recognise my Mojang purchase

Discus and support I have paid twice for Minecraft because your system did not recognise my Mojang purchase in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just paid for Minecraft despite buying it two years ago from Mojang because your migration to microsoft did not work and wasnt recognised for my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ryan031981, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Ryan031981
    Ryan031981 Guest

I have paid twice for Minecraft because your system did not recognise my Mojang purchase

I just paid for Minecraft despite buying it two years ago from Mojang because your migration to microsoft did not work and wasnt recognised for my account.

:)

Ryan031981, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Megan Sunga Win User

Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC

I can log in into my Minecraft account- and all it does is recreate the problem, the steps do not help.

My Minecraft java edition is not linked anymore. it was linked when i migrated it for years, and the system decided to remove the link . I can not log in with my Mojang account because you(Minecraft) have deactivated it since i migrated to Microsoft.

Please make Minecraft Java edition available for my account. I already purchased it

I am not trying to play the xbox version because i didn't buy the Xbox version.

Fix the problem you guys made. I paid for the game already.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I bought Minecraft Java edition for windows 10 from Microsoft Store but library it is showing that you don't have any game purchase .

Did you purchase it on Microsoft Store/Microsoft Website or Mojang's website?

Because on Microsoft Store, there is no Minecraft Java Edition, it is available on Mojang's website.
  4. «C«T Win User

Minecraft account

Hello,

Have a few questions here:

• Where did you "buy a minecraft account"? Do you mean you purchased the game?
    • Did you purchase Minecraft through Mojang or Microsoft?
    • Which version of Minecraft did you buy? Java or Bedrock?
    • Are you on PC, Xbox, or another platform?
    • Are you having issues logging into the Mojang account or the Microsoft account?
    Thanks,

XBF John
    Yes, I purchased the game through Microsoft, Java edition. I originally had it on PC but as of recent (since June) my MacBook. I can log into the Microsoft account, but the issue is that it isn't linked to my Minecraft account, for whatever reason. I can't get any use from the mojang site or anything because I got the game through Microsoft, but logging In with aforementioned account only logs in my Microsoft. So it doesn't allow me to actually get in.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft Account was stolen, customer service is not helping

If you do not have a purchase proof, there is no way to get Minecraft back. I say this because since you purchased it using a Mojang account, Mojang is responsible for your game license. And since you cannot prove you own the game, Mojang will not give you the game license back. I'm really sorry about this.

And if you can sign in to the Minecraft website with your old Mojang account, the account has not been migrated.
  6. Florian v1.0.3.5 Win User

cant log in to Minecraft Dungeons

I dont have the game on my computer because i have purchased it from the Mojang website and i have it in the minecraft launcher and not as a separate game
Thema:

1. I have paid twice for Minecraft because your system did not recognise my Mojang purchase - Similar Threads - paid twice Minecraft

2. I paid for game pass but it said it didnt work now it says i paid for it twice and its not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for game pass but it said it didnt work now it says i paid for it twice and its not...: I recently paid for game pass but it said i put in the wrong information even thought it was right so when i checked my Billing account it says i paid for it twice its not even in my account now...
  3. this month of may i was charged twice for the gamepass on the 2nd i paid it on the 23rd i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this month of may i was charged twice for the gamepass on the 2nd i paid it on the 23rd i...: I paid on the 2nd of May and on the 23rd of May I paid again 6f1f0221-3851-4494-b60a-394cdea3a5f6
  4. I’ve paid for credit my x box x soso paid twice with no result and it’s gone out of my bank

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve paid for credit my x box x soso paid twice with no result and it’s gone out of my bank: I’ve paid for credit on Valhalla to get bonus pack and says I’ve paid but doesn’t go on my game to purchase the samurai pack for the demons so I tried again and the same happened again nothing but...
  5. MICROSOFT PAID TWICE!!!!!!! What to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    MICROSOFT PAID TWICE!!!!!!! What to do.: I just got off the phone with my Bank. Microsoft was paid by my Bank in January, 2022. Microsoft states it does not have my payment. I would like to pay this $99.00 now please. My bank has no info...
  6. I paid game pass sub fee twice

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid game pass sub fee twice: I recently bought game pass but while on loading screen I accidently clicked outside of pop-up screen , and re do all steps but waited till end this time. However I checked my bank account and...
  7. Paid for Minecraft twice still can only play in demo mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Minecraft twice still can only play in demo mode: Paided for minecraft twice still cannoy play the game cf6dfe33-5991-4e4b-9d9a-9f3485b4af87
  8. Paid twice for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid twice for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: My husband some how paid twice for the game Call of Duty Black Ops cold war; $89.99 on 11/10 and 11/7. How do I go about getting a refund on the second order? Please advise. Thanks and Happy...
  9. xbox pass paid twice

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox pass paid twice: This month I have paid 2x the monthly subscription! I'am requesting a refund, what should I do? 5d348d69-968b-41e4-b26c-f36618bd1e19
  10. Why can't i get a refund for a Game DLC that i have paid for twice?!?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i get a refund for a Game DLC that i have paid for twice?!?: on March 4 i wanted to buy the DLC For the game Metro Exodus "The Two Colonies" since i couldn't purchase it from the Xbox PC Beta App because my windows system was set to another region. i...