I have paid for xbox creators program but i was registered with windows and windows mobile...

Discus and support I have paid for xbox creators program but i was registered with windows and windows mobile... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have paid for xbox creators program but i was registered with windows and windows mobile developer program. I paid USD99 for that!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ahmad Sufril Azlan, Jan 25, 2023.

1. I have paid for xbox creators program but i was registered with windows and windows mobile...

I have paid for xbox creators program but i was registered with windows and windows mobile developer program. I paid USD99 for that!

:)

Ahmad Sufril Azlan, Jan 25, 2023
  2. jmad280z Win User

Preview Program Help

Same, I would love to test that backward compatibility feature. It seems kind of silly that we cant actually just register for this program when I can and have registered for windows 10 windows phone etc.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Dev Mode Activation.

There's a subscription and an 'app' you have to purchase/download off of the Microsoft Store and online in order to activate the developer console on an Xbox One. You can no longer just 'access' the dev console without purchasing the subscriptions and app.

Details about this should be on the Xbox Creators website. I'll also link you the step by step for activation and deactivation here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/devkit-activation

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/devkit-deactivation

Here are the Xbox Creators links too!

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/store/register/

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/creators-program/
  4. XzANARCHY99zX Win User

Developer account

It was originaly insider program for windows mobile
  5. Wizitron Win User

Xbox Creators Club Program Missing?

Hello Everyone, I messaged the ID@Xbox team about this and got the following response

"The store front is undergoing some changes at the moment and those changes are not yet finished. We are aware that right now the Creators Program titles are not in a dedicated section but they can be found by searching for them or by purchasing
    via the Windows Store app. This is not an optimal player experience and we are looking to change that so Creators Program titles are easier to find but I don’t have an ETA on when that will be. We absolutely intend to keep the Creators Program."

I hope we see some changes soon as our games have effectively disappeared :(

6. UsedBird2641 Win User

Ambassador needing help.

Okay, this is MorbidxInsanity.

This is the e-mail that for some reason is registered with the ambassadors program.

When I tried to re-apply with my current WLID it said I was already registered.

Also, I now have the Xbox Ambassador on my Windows Live Messenger.
Thema:

I have paid for xbox creators program but i was registered with windows and windows mobile...

1. I have paid for xbox creators program but i was registered with windows and windows mobile... - Similar Threads - paid creators program

2. My Xbox account won’t let me play madden23 and I paid for the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account won’t let me play madden23 and I paid for the game: My game won’t let me play madden23 it starts up then cut me to Home Screen be4eafde-a6d0-4592-b459-b98a08f0ae24
  3. paid for minecraft, but isnt showing as bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for minecraft, but isnt showing as bought...: I recently bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock edition on the microsoft store, I even have the receipt in my email, but it still asks me to purchase it in the store and wont let me download....
  4. Why can’t I change the capitalization of my gamer tag that I paid for, without having to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I change the capitalization of my gamer tag that I paid for, without having to...: This has been an on going issue since 2013 from the looks of other threads. What will it take for Microsoft to allow users who willingly paid the $10 to actually change the capitalization of their...
  5. Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing: Before you say i may not have enough hardware. **** I have an asus tuf dash f15 that has an rtx 3070 30026449-97e1-46bb-bc6d-bce102440476
  6. I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for...: I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for the game, redeemed it on the store in September 2020. - I've confirmed it was on my purchase history ($0)...
  7. I paid for my subscription but it’s not showing that I have my game pass but I already paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for my subscription but it’s not showing that I have my game pass but I already paid...: My subscription I paid For the game pass and it doesn’t show that I bought the game pass 89a64938-6458-4bd9-9beb-4c1f8179bc4e
  8. I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation...: I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation through email that’ll be changed and nothing has changed? a8ccf402-4469-4236-90bb-6450ef4a6c86
  9. lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????: How to retrieve a puzzle frenzy game? 782d67b0-aacb-4036-bbaf-dac66d002736
  10. I have paid for Creator Program but I am at lost now. how can i access the xbox GDK and how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for Creator Program but I am at lost now. how can i access the xbox GDK and how...: I need help as i am at lost now. I have no idea how to contact Microsoft representatives on this. 4119b9ef-db3c-4b7c-b49f-ccf64dc6c9c6