I have paid for Creator Program but I am at lost now. how can i access the xbox GDK and how...

Discus and support I have paid for Creator Program but I am at lost now. how can i access the xbox GDK and how... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help as i am at lost now. I have no idea how to contact Microsoft representatives on this. 4119b9ef-db3c-4b7c-b49f-ccf64dc6c9c6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ahmad Sufril Azlan, Jan 3, 2023.

1. I have paid for Creator Program but I am at lost now. how can i access the xbox GDK and how...

I need help as i am at lost now. I have no idea how to contact Microsoft representatives on this.

:)

Ahmad Sufril Azlan, Jan 3, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I have paid for Creator Program but I am at lost now. how can i access the xbox GDK and how can I know that my registration has been accepted?

If you are accepted into the program you will be contacted. There is no timetable on how long this takes, and no one involved in that posts here. If you have questions you should contact the program directly.
  3. Sufril Win User

I have paid for Creator Program but I am at lost now. how can i access the xbox GDK and how can I know that my registration has been accepted?

any idea how can i contact directly to their programme? i have been searching and could not find any.
  4. LowerEastSide24 Win User

Update Issue on Xbox 360 S

Yes i am in the preview program. How do i access the forum so i can explain my issues?
  5. khalid AL-Hameiri Win User

Game pass mistake cancel

OK I want to know how to I can get to all my lost money that I paid because I paid and canceled by mistake Xbox gamepass which costs 10$
  6. DemTraps Win User

Account getting permanently banned with no explantion

How? I have never cheated. They have given me no proof or explanation. And now ive lost 15 years of playing and games ive paid for.
Thema:

I have paid for Creator Program but I am at lost now. how can i access the xbox GDK and how...

1. I have paid for Creator Program but I am at lost now. how can i access the xbox GDK and how... - Similar Threads - paid Creator Program

2. My Xbox account won’t let me play madden23 and I paid for the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account won’t let me play madden23 and I paid for the game: My game won’t let me play madden23 it starts up then cut me to Home Screen be4eafde-a6d0-4592-b459-b98a08f0ae24
  3. paid for minecraft, but isnt showing as bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for minecraft, but isnt showing as bought...: I recently bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock edition on the microsoft store, I even have the receipt in my email, but it still asks me to purchase it in the store and wont let me download....
  4. Why can’t I change the capitalization of my gamer tag that I paid for, without having to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I change the capitalization of my gamer tag that I paid for, without having to...: This has been an on going issue since 2013 from the looks of other threads. What will it take for Microsoft to allow users who willingly paid the $10 to actually change the capitalization of their...
  5. Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing: Before you say i may not have enough hardware. **** I have an asus tuf dash f15 that has an rtx 3070 30026449-97e1-46bb-bc6d-bce102440476
  6. I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for...: I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for the game, redeemed it on the store in September 2020. - I've confirmed it was on my purchase history ($0)...
  7. I paid for my subscription but it’s not showing that I have my game pass but I already paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for my subscription but it’s not showing that I have my game pass but I already paid...: My subscription I paid For the game pass and it doesn’t show that I bought the game pass 89a64938-6458-4bd9-9beb-4c1f8179bc4e
  8. I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation...: I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation through email that’ll be changed and nothing has changed? a8ccf402-4469-4236-90bb-6450ef4a6c86
  9. I have paid for xbox creators program but i was registered with windows and windows mobile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have paid for xbox creators program but i was registered with windows and windows mobile...: I have paid for xbox creators program but i was registered with windows and windows mobile developer program. I paid USD99 for that! 305eabaf-90de-45f3-9e08-001026b4eb22
  10. lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????: How to retrieve a puzzle frenzy game? 782d67b0-aacb-4036-bbaf-dac66d002736