I have over 1,250 digital games I love and am approaching 2,000 total items in download...

Discus and support I have over 1,250 digital games I love and am approaching 2,000 total items in download... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; First I am writing this with no concern to rough draft, final draft, format and make it easy to read. Tyrannical. I know How dare I. Here are my random... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fillasaufical, Dec 3, 2022.

1. I have over 1,250 digital games I love and am approaching 2,000 total items in download...

First I am writing this with no concern to rough draft, final draft, format and make it easy to read. Tyrannical. I know How dare I. Here are my random scribbles, for those that care to lend their ear:

First and foremost: I doubt most people have near my level of games and content, even further so--not digitally. I know that to many it makes no sense my troubles: but when I just wanna get on and play a bunch of different games on my one day off, ever couple of weeks--managing my games has become overwhelming, as I also work 112+ hours a week (7am-11pm M-Sat) overseeing a call center.

Hiding doesn't cut it. Hiding can stay, but depending on what is done, it can have different uses and functions and greatly is connected to the other side of this coin: deleting game and content licenses.

In a perfect world, I can delete any license. This can be done without accident. Heck, I'd even pay for it. You would manage your game, got to advanced user options (which when hovering would require a 3 second hold on X+A at the same time. Once in there, maybe some other options are added, but for my point here, you would have the option to delete the game license and remove the game/app from your Xbox Library. Once you select it, you would have a prompt with a 10 second timer where you can't proceed but you can back out instantly. After ten seconds, you would need to enter your password manually (nothing remembers your password for this) and then confirm over 2 more prompts and then hold LT + X + A for 5 seconds to confirm. I would do this to over 400 items instantly. Trust me I would want it faster, but this is to cover Microsoft's concern. Kids doing this and regretting it; consumers upset then regretting it, etc. Again, maybe lock it behind 80 MS Points (lol jk for you older folk out here, I mean $1 USD). The perfect world would also then remove the achievements from all history and records possible and downgrade your gamerscore, but that would never happen so I could settle for them staying I mean afterall, you paid for the game then paid to have it removed.

People will respond here not minding their business as to why I or others would want this, but I know out of the 178 online in this subreddit right now, at least 10% or so would want to delete something if they could. Maybe not for the dollar. But many of us would.

We could even have hide vs archive, and make deleting betas, trials and demos easier, so you could hide games you don't wanna see currently, "Archive" games you wanna own but don't wanna see for some time (have to go elsewhere to unarchive these vs. just going to Hidden games in the Library. If I can at least do that, I can archive games I bought that I don't like and hide games I truly do just want to...hide...for now. If Microsoft won't give us delete for paid content but at least let's us delete free things that are dated and broken or unnecessary...then giving us an "Archive" feature could fix this.

But I am adamant that, like on Steam, I should be able to own my entire interface. If I don't wanna see a game I cannot stand, why should it be a stain on my collection? I've spent maybe $30-40k on Xbox games and consoles since the OG X...please I'm tired of staring at crap XBLA 360 games I bought when it was on sale and I insta-regretted. LET ME CURATE MY LIBRARY AND HAVE OPTIONS!

/rant

/readyforthehaters

/blessallanyway

submitted by /u/fillasaufical
    [link] [comments]

/u/fillasaufical, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

[Archived in the pages of forum history] Forum Regulars Leaderboard- Version 28.5: The "Tailor" Edition

I have a question about this thread. In the old forums the pages were 25 posts per page, so 50 pages were around 1,250 posts. In the forums now there are 40 posts per page, meaning 50 pages will have around 2,000 posts, or 750
    more than the old forums.

My question is, will this forum be closed at 50 pages still, or at around 1,250 posts?
  3. matthewiag Win User

Game game is your favorite

I am currently loving Final Fantasy 14 online, I have a total of nearly 5 days game time over the past 2 week
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

GTA VI?

All these games have become a bit cookie cutter.

I'd love to see a complete reimagining of the series, total shake up with regards to approach.

It's all too samey
  5. GlacialBird2039 Win User

Bought games and no credit reward added

Thank you for the explanation, I thought I will receive credit reward for every games I bought.. (That is my bad)

btw, how about this:

Make a purchase, earn Rewards
    Never made a purchase from the Xbox Store? Now's the time to grab that game, movie, TV show, or special avatar item you've been eyeing! After all, you'll get 1,250 Rewards Credits just for making it yours.

1,250 Rewards Credits
    Will I get the 1.250 Rewards Credits?
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

Thought I was going to enjoy this title. Not so much.

have over 40hrs on this playthrough, not encountered any game breaking glitches in all that time, and in that time I am close to doing everything in SP thats possible

-

Love the world, love the freedom to do so many things, and find it to be the total package for an AC game
Thema:

I have over 1,250 digital games I love and am approaching 2,000 total items in download...

1. I have over 1,250 digital games I love and am approaching 2,000 total items in download... - Similar Threads - 250 digital games

2. Why can't my roblox ping go below 250?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my roblox ping go below 250?: My ping in Roblox seems can only be around 250 and it wont go lower or much higher than that. My internet is generally pretty good but this issue persists with games like Roblox, Honkai Star Rail,...
  3. Why doesn't my grandsons virgin media WiFi dropped as he was getting 250 up load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my grandsons virgin media WiFi dropped as he was getting 250 up load: My grandson vigin media WiFi has dropped quite a lot we have had this internet for 3weeks now and at first it was in the 400 now down to the 80 we have the volt1so why has it dropped...
  4. Series S died and asked to pay $250 to get it fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S died and asked to pay $250 to get it fixed: Hi Xbox Community, I bought my Xbox Series S in November 2020 and I do not use it that often ( around 1 hour each week). Recently, I updated my Xbox and continued to play a game and turned it...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Resident Evil Village +250 points dont work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Resident Evil Village +250 points dont work: The resident evil village card that gives you +250 points for do an achievement does not activate, the same happened last month with "Nier" game card, and microsoft rewards support does not...
  6. will a xbox 360 with a 250 gb drive play secret neighbor on live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will a xbox 360 with a 250 gb drive play secret neighbor on live?: i bought a 360 to play online with grandkids .. will this play secret neighbor multiplayer games on live?? 4e0eaff0-b632-4d1b-8efd-a091c0ad3ca6
  7. Interrupted installation left 45 gig of data on my 250 sdd drive. Need to remove it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Interrupted installation left 45 gig of data on my 250 sdd drive. Need to remove it and...: Interrupted installation left 45 gig of data on my 250 sdd drive. Need to remove it and don't know how! The install directory is locked requiring administrative rights I don't have. I am running...
  8. Xbox One X shutting itself off not even 2 years old, microsoft wants 250 to repair lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X shutting itself off not even 2 years old, microsoft wants 250 to repair lol: This is truly outrageous. My girlfriend purchased an Xbox One X for me in December of 2018. For the last month or two it has been consistently turning on and shutting off before i can even open an...
  9. My XBox 360's 250 HDD is full. Want to use a second drive I can swap out. How do I set up...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox 360's 250 HDD is full. Want to use a second drive I can swap out. How do I set up...: My XBox 360's 250 HDD is full. Want to use a second drive I can swap out. How do I set up profiles and such for both drives? Basically, I would like to be able to power down my 360, change the...
  10. I have an Xbox One controller thats worth $250. Should I sell it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox One controller thats worth $250. Should I sell it?: As Pirate Legend 10 and Sea Dogs Master that controller is my most prized possession and I would never sell it. Remember: "It's not for the gold, it's for the Glory"- The Pirate Lord...