I have one Xbox one x. I have two controllers. I want to simultaneously play on my iPad and...

Discus and support I have one Xbox one x. I have two controllers. I want to simultaneously play on my iPad and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have one Xbox one x. I have two controllers. I want to simultaneously play on my iPad and Xbox at the same time. Can I do this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yhi9hhio, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Yhi9hhio
    Yhi9hhio Guest

I have one Xbox one x. I have two controllers. I want to simultaneously play on my iPad and...

I have one Xbox one x. I have two controllers. I want to simultaneously play on my iPad and Xbox at the same time. Can I do this?

:)

Yhi9hhio, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I have one Xbox one x. I have two controllers. I want to simultaneously play on my iPad and Xbox at the same time. Can I do this?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can only be signed in on one device at a time. This means that if you will be playing on both devices at the same time, one device should be signed in on a different account.
  3. JohnLi3 Win User

Copilot wireless pc Part #2

Your understanding is correct. It splits Player 1 so that it is controlled by two controllers.. or as you put it links two controllers so that they were as one. In my case, I have two kids. Rather than ask my kids to pass over the controller I just let
    them think they are controlling the character. But I assist them when all else fails. Or I let my two children play as one because I have many single player games in which it could avoid having them fight.

I also left the controller connected to Xbox but it's too far away. I have my Xbox One X downstairs and I have a Windows 10 PC upstairs. The two controllers disconnect due to the long distance away.

I successfully connected my controllers to my Windows 10 PC in copilot mode (to play Windows 10 games). I also successfully connected my controllers to Xbox One X in copilot mode but in direct sync to the console. However, I am not successful in linking
    the two controllers in copilot when streaming Xbox One X to my Windows 10 PC. In the last case, my controllers are physically connected to the Windows 10 PC while it is streaming the Xbox One X. The controllers are connected in regular fashion (i.e. they
    do work as player 1 + Player 2) in this streaming mode but in configuring for copilot mode or accessories, the streaming does not recognize any controllers despite the controllers functioning as two players. I have tried using USB too to ensure that it's
    not the wireless adapter issue. Same result. It might be a situation that isn't anticipated. Nonetheless an issue I stumbled upon as I am avoiding having to relocate my console from downstairs to upstairs. That may be the case if I don't hear any suggestions.

I am not trying to connect the two controllers simultaneously on Windows 10 PC and Xbox One X. Just the copilot mode on Windows 10 PC in streaming Xbox console.
  4. MattJecelin Win User

Can’t connect to Friends world

Yes we all are playing on xbox one consoles. I have the One X, two of my friends have the S and two have the first gen Xbox one. I was able to play with two of my friends that had the first gen and the S
  5. Endgamez Win User

"Major" Microsoft Announcment on Monday 6/18

We have two iPads, in our house, but I definitely want one of these babies.

Pro version, for me.
  6. Jr. Etwon Win User

Voice chat volume for IOS on Xbox App

I don't believe such a set of headphones exist, but you could get a pair that allow both wired and Bluetooth connections simultaneously and have one connected to the ipad for fortnite or any other game and the other to another device running the Xbox app.
    I do not believe there is any way of achieve a mixer between the two on one device unless it is supported somewhere in your devices software settings.
Thema:

1. I have one Xbox one x. I have two controllers. I want to simultaneously play on my iPad and... - Similar Threads - controllers simultaneously play

2. Network Controller Driver Error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Controller Driver Error?: Hey, I have a PC that I’ve had for a while now and it recently stopped being able to download games on steam and keeps shutting off due to blue screen error. I checked my drivers and there’s an...
  3. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  4. xbox controller wouldn't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller wouldn't connect: hello i am using windows 10 and im trying to connect my xbox controller to pc, i got it to pair using "devices & printers" in the control panel, and it connects the first time, but when the...
  5. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  6. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  7. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  8. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  9. When I plug my Xbox razer controller in the other usb ports won’t work simultaneously.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I plug my Xbox razer controller in the other usb ports won’t work simultaneously.: If I have my external HD plugged into the same port, the controller won’t connect from any other 2 ports that’s unused. The hard drive also won’t show up even if it’s the only thing plugged in....
  10. My Xbox Controller keyboard and mouse all disconnect from windows simultaneously. Anyone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller keyboard and mouse all disconnect from windows simultaneously. Anyone...: Around a month ago my keyboard and mouse have been simultaneously disconnecting from windows for a little while. This became very annoying especially when gaming. I upgraded from windows 10 to 11...