I have not recieved a ban, all functions work but when I go on Gamepass app says I have a...

Discus and support I have not recieved a ban, all functions work but when I go on Gamepass app says I have a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So title says it all. I get a message when I open gamepass app that says I've been suspended yet I have not recieved one. I can play online, send... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BurnedByStains, Feb 4, 2022.

1. I have not recieved a ban, all functions work but when I go on Gamepass app says I have a...

So title says it all. I get a message when I open gamepass app that says I've been suspended yet I have not recieved one. I can play online, send messages etc. The only ban I ever had was from 2018 and it's the only thing that shows up on enforcement page. Virtual agent says they find nothing wrong with account. What is going on?

Gamertag:
    I have not recieved a ban, all functions work but when I go on Gamepass app says I have a... [​IMG]

:)

BurnedByStains, Feb 4, 2022
  2. RainingRoses Win User

I have not recieved a ban, all functions work but when I go on Gamepass app says I have a ban or suspension

Hi,

I see this on both the Xbox app and at https://support.xbox.com on my profile too. As noted above, It’s just an account notification error/glitch that’s probably affecting a few people. This should clear after a few days.

There were some issues with the enforcement site recently, but these have since been resolved so all the info on your profile there should be correct.

If you don’t actually have a suspension as it says, then your account and profile shouldn’t be affected in any way and you can just continue everything as normal. You would only ever receive an enforcement action for any behaviour that goes against the Xbox Community Standards (Code of Conduct), which also includes the Microsoft Services Agreement, and not without a valid reason. As long as you keep this in mind, you have nothing to worry about.

Hope this helps.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I have not recieved a ban, all functions work but when I go on Gamepass app says I have a ban or suspension

If that's the only place showing a suspension, it's just a glitch. It'll go away on its own, but it can take a few days.
  4. BurnedByStains Win User

[​IMG]
    Also says it on support page but I have not had any action taken or loss of privileges in the 11 days that it says the notification was sent
    [​IMG]
  5. Annanda Martins Win User

it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it say I have no bans

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Jaquavis, I understand your situation. Some suspensions do not show up on the enforcement, not sure why. There is not much that can be done about it, okay? The only thing I can recommend is to keep trying to look at it.

Neither here nor on Support we can assist with suspensions since we are not the Enforcement team, so I can only recommend keeping an eye out for it and waiting for the temporary ban to lift itself.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  6. koenter Win User

How to enable DLC on PC Gamepass

I have not bought the DLC it says they are included with gamepass.

On the xbox app it says it is included with gamepass. And when i click on the DLC i cant install it only buy it.
Thema:

I have not recieved a ban, all functions work but when I go on Gamepass app says I have a...

1. I have not recieved a ban, all functions work but when I go on Gamepass app says I have a... - Similar Threads - recieved ban functions

2. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  3. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]
  4. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31
  5. My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?: I wasn't receiving invitations through xbox game bar so looked online to fix....
  6. How to get shark card added that never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get shark card added that never recieved: A shark card was purchased but never recieved cash for gta5 online 556de792-68d6-4a38-9730-2e2f86276778
  7. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  8. Xbox Game Bar stops recieving my voice when I click away from Overlay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar stops recieving my voice when I click away from Overlay: For the past few days I've been having this problem with my game bar. I will hit Win+G to open game bar and join my friends party. As soon as I join (while the Gamebar Overlay is still on screen)...
  9. Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.: I have an Xbox Elite series 2 core controller had fun using it since it feels more sturdy than the rest until it has been randomly shutting down. Made a report to fix it got a shipping label and...
  10. I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review: Hi Xbox community, about a month ago I received a permanent ban for my Gamerpic (a normal picture of me and my friends). I was very surprised when I logged into Xbox enforcement history and saw...