I have not received the 5 VIP DLC cars and credits promised to Current Forza 7 VIP members

Discus and support I have not received the 5 VIP DLC cars and credits promised to Current Forza 7 VIP members in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On Oct. 5th, Turn 10 posted this message: " Going forward, we will continue to ensure that Forza Motorsport 7 VIPs receive the most value for their... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Corrvy2005, Oct 22, 2017.

  1. Corrvy2005
    Corrvy2005 Guest

    I have not received the 5 VIP DLC cars and credits promised to Current Forza 7 VIP members


    On Oct. 5th, Turn 10 posted this message: "

    Going forward, we will continue to ensure that Forza Motorsport 7 VIPs receive the most value for their VIP membership, including new experiences and great content. Starting today we’re sending all Forza Motorsport 7 VIPs four additional Forza Edition
    cars:



    • 2016 Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7 Forza Edition
    • 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Forza Edition
    • 2017 Acura NSX Forza Edition
    • 2010 Maserati Gran Turismo S Forza Edition



    Forza 7 VIPs will be able to download all these cars from the in-game message center and add them to their car collection. Players will not only enjoy an immediate bump to their Car Collection score after adding these Tier 5 Legendary cars to their
    garages, they’ll also be able to take advantage of the inherent perks that each of these Forza Edition cars offer. In addition to the cars, we’re also sending all Forza 7 VIPs 1 million credits.".

    I have not received the cars or credits yet. Please help. I've posted my issue on the Forza Community discussion board but I have not received a response yet.

    :)
     
    Corrvy2005, Oct 22, 2017
    #1
  2. Forza Horizon 3 rewards Not working

    Hi, I was wondering why I am not collecting my promised Koenisegg for having Forza Horizon 2 VIP. Although I collected my other loyalty cars, I never received this one.
     
    GoodEmperor76, Oct 22, 2017
    #2
  3. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    rev3: forza5 review/chatt (ai talk) great video.

    i pre ordered te limited collectors edition.. i know in the regualr game he talks about not unlocking or gifting cars with progression... but with the vip/limited on previous forza games they would give cars to vip members weekly and especially around dlc releases. sometimes livery/custom tuned vehicles as well. so we shall see what the vip($30) gives me other than a few extra cars at launch... only time will tell and a very short time at that.
     
    sc_shark, Oct 22, 2017
    #3
  4. I have not received the 5 VIP DLC cars and credits promised to Current Forza 7 VIP members

    You will need to contact turn 10 support.
     
    Castellus Zemi, Oct 22, 2017
    #4
  5. Castellus Zemi Win User

    I have not received the 5 VIP DLC cars and credits promised to Current Forza 7 VIP members

    You will need to contact turn 10 support.
  6. Patrick M. Martin Win User

    VIP Membership & FM5 Pass both paid for & NOT Working!

    I understand the confusion - I've seen others post about this as well. I don't know what it says in the description on the console but, in Smartglass, the description states "VIP membership includes 5 exclusive VIP cars". It doesn't say anything that would
    indicate that the cars will be immediately available in your garage.

    .

    Regardless, the fact is that VIP cars need to be purchased with in-game credits. Having played several Forza games in the past I've become accustomed to this. It's the way I've always known Forza DLC to work. If a car is going to be delivered directly to
    your garage - the text is usually pretty specific about that.
  7. PRKid Win User

    VIP Membership & FM5 Pass both paid for & NOT Working!

    Crunch,

    From the console's main area you can go to the Games area, select Forza, select Add-ons, select VIP, and, it states the following:

    "Supercharge your Forza Motorsport 5 experience with VIP membership! VIP members receive five exclusive VIP cars: 1965 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C, 1987 RUF CTR Yellowbird, 1991 Mazda #55 787B, 2011 Ford F150 SVT Raptor, 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. Members
    also receive benefits, including 2x player reward acceleration, access to exclusive special online events, and more."

    Not sure what "MORE" means!
  8. Coreforce88 Win User

    Don´t get my Forza 6 DLC rewards

    I could buy the DLC cars with credits.......but no vip status :(
  9. Up1nSpace Win User

    All Confirmed Cars So Far

    LTD Edition will be the best bet you get the VIP and all the DLC car packs...plus a free turn 10 car here and there for being a VIP member.....
Thema:

I have not received the 5 VIP DLC cars and credits promised to Current Forza 7 VIP members

Loading...
  1. I have not received the 5 VIP DLC cars and credits promised to Current Forza 7 VIP members - Similar Threads - received VIP DLC

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  4. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  5. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  6. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  7. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...
  8. Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received

    in XboX Insiders
    Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received: Hi, I'm sure many of you have never received the 2002-2023 Xbox Live Gold badge, which can be viewed on your Xbox profile. I've been an Xbox Live Gold member for several years, and I don't...
  9. Received legitimate email with wrong gamertag

    in XboX Insiders
    Received legitimate email with wrong gamertag: I post this here following advice from your tech support on the live chat. I received an email from [xbox@e.xbox.com](mailto:xbox@e.xbox.com) regarding the age verification in the UK. The...
  10. How can I get the Xbox gold badge? I've had gold in the past but never received it

    in XboX Insiders
    How can I get the Xbox gold badge? I've had gold in the past but never received it: I didn't know the best place to ask submitted by /u/purdyferrari [link] [comments]