I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward

Discus and support I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. It is past the 4-6 weeks after the promotion has ended and I still have not gotten a message from Xbox Live with any reward yet. The Xbox Live... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frostbyte33, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Frostbyte33
    Frostbyte33 Guest

Hello. It is past the 4-6 weeks after the promotion has ended and I still have not gotten a message from Xbox Live with any reward yet.

The Xbox Live quests is to play Trove, Livelock, and Crossout for 30 minutes each.

The Game pass quests is to play Fallout 4 and then another Bethesda game for 30 minutes each.

I'm adding pictures I took of the progress page to show I have completed them. They both show I am signed in the top right as .

Thank you for reading, hope to hear back I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward :)
    I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward [​IMG]

I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward [​IMG]

:)

Frostbyte33, Dec 8, 2018
  2. CTR EliteShot Win User

I am missing rewards

Apologies for the delayed response here. We were able to determine you have already received October's Game Pass Goals and Xbox Quest rewards. Please take a look in your Xbox Live message inbox and look for a conversation with 'Xbox Live'. If you don't see those
    messages, let us know!

As mentioned earlier, November Quest rewards are still going out in waves.
    it’s the 4 of January and I still haven’t received my rewards for the November quest line
  3. Mister Beep Win User

I am missing rewards

Apologies for the delayed response here. We were able to determine you have already received October's Game Pass Goals and Xbox Quest rewards. Please take a look in your Xbox Live message inbox and look for a conversation with 'Xbox Live'. If you don't see those
    messages, let us know!

As mentioned earlier, November Quest rewards are still going out in waves.
  4. ajsinger4 Win User

Not receiving quest rewards

I have since received the xbox quest reward for January, but not the game pass quest reward for January
  5. Gunner Hackman Win User

Completed January Xbox quest, didn't receive prize

Same. Received my Game Pass quest reward, not the Xbox Live Gold reward though.
  6. Jakequan Win User

Both October and November Rewards not received still.

Hey there,

Is this in regards to the Xbox Quest or the Game Pass Goals? That will help us know where to look first. For November rewards, those will continue to go out in waves until 12/31/17. If you don't receive your November rewards by that date, please post a new
    thread letting us know.

Thanks!
    It’s for Xbox Quests, but I still haven’t gotten my October Reward. Where’s that?
Thema:

1. I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward - Similar Threads - received Octobers Live

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  5. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  8. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  9. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  10. Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.: Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently and i did not receive anything my birthday was on october 6 thank you. 99808c80-f966-4109-8871-71d12c035921

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game pass email not received