◾“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”

Discus and support ◾“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.” in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 15July2015 - purchase date I purchase the game last July and haven't seen my code for Fallout 3. Can you please send me the code?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by momasboy11, Feb 4, 2016.

  1. momasboy11
    momasboy11 Guest

    ◾“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”


    15July2015 - purchase date

    I purchase the game last July and haven't seen my code for Fallout 3. Can you please send me the code?

    :)
     
    momasboy11, Feb 4, 2016
    #1
  2. D.G.Witt
    D.G.Witt Guest
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 - I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.

    I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days. I purchased Fallout 4 on 12/8/15.

    ***************************

    If you haven’t received your code for Fallout 3 after 10 calendar days, please make a new thread with the following information:

    • Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”
    • Date of purchase: “12/8/15”
    • Issue:
      • “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”
     
    D.G.Witt, Feb 4, 2016
    #2
  3. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

    I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.
     
    I lOvE TaCos132, Feb 4, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    ◾“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”

    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
     
    Mister Maka, Feb 5, 2016
    #4
  5. Akibono1 Win User

    “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

    “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”
  6. EXpress89-6EA133AD-8 Win User

    Still haven't gotten Fallout 3 download code

    Feb 6, 2016

    I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.
  7. Fling da cheese Win User

    I purchased fallout 4 digital deluxe bundle and never received fallout 3 codes

    date of purchase was 11/10/2015.

    I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.
  8. Virtuahead Win User

    Fallout 3 code

    Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

    Date of purchase: “11/09/15”

    Issue:

    “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”
  9. Mister Maka Win User

    ◾“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”

    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
Thema:

◾“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”

Loading...
  1. ◾“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.” - Similar Threads - ◾“I received Fallout

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  4. I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)

    in XboX Insiders
    I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  7. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  8. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  9. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  10. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]