I have not received 15,000 rewards credits from Xbox live rewards

Discus and support I have not received 15,000 rewards credits from Xbox live rewards in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; On 5/6/18 I redeemed one 10,000 credits and one 5,000 credits but I never received them. On 5/8/18 I redeemed 150 coins for crossout and got them... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by LGS 008, May 8, 2018.

1. LGS 008
    LGS 008 Guest

On 5/6/18 I redeemed one 10,000 credits and one 5,000 credits but I never received them. On 5/8/18 I redeemed 150 coins for crossout and got them moments after redeemingit. I'm a little concerned as to why I got the crossout coins but I never received 15,000
    credits worth of rewards credits. Is there something I am not aware of, like a change in the amount of time it will take or is there just an error that occurred?

:)

LGS 008, May 8, 2018
  2. LuciferCFH
    LuciferCFH Guest
    Not rewarded with rewards credit

I didn't get my 15,000 rewards credits for preordering a game that comes out before dec 31st. I preordered FFXV in November and I have not received my 15,000 rewards credit.

LuciferCFH, May 8, 2018
  3. Magic Anima
    Magic Anima Guest
    Didn't get my 15000 reward credits for buying Xbox one s on Microsoft.com .. not pending either

i have ordered and received an Xbox one s from Microsoft. Mainly because of the 15,000 reward credits. I haven't received those yet and they're not pending please help, merry Xmas I have not received 15,000 rewards credits from Xbox live rewards :)

Magic Anima, May 8, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It takes about 96 hours for credits to show as pending after redeeming them.

Smwutches, May 8, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Missing Points

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum.

There were no offers to receive 15,000 credits just for purchasing those games digitally. There was an offer to receive 15,000 credits if you preordered them as physical discs from microsoftstore.com
  7. Smwutches Win User

Arbitrary Credit/Charge

The Rewards program is running an offer to receive 15,000 credits if you preorder a game from microsoftstore.com. So you would receive 15,000 credits instead of the $10 gift card from microsoftstore.com.
  8. shakesoz71 Win User

Uncredited Rewards Points

These are all the transactions that I believe that I haven't gotten rewards points credited. I am mostly concerned about not receiving the 15,000 rewards points from Xbox Design Lab.
  9. Smwutches Win User

No 10$ Microsoft credit for borderlands handsome collection pre order

The $10 credit was an offer from microsoftstore.com if you are not a Rewards member. So you would need to contact customer service for the Microsoft Store if that is the case. If you are a Rewards member you would have received 15,000 credits if you purchased
    from microsoftstore.com. If you purchased the game digitally, you would not have been eligible for the rewards.
  10. Jared L Wilson Win User

Never got my Rewards from game purchase

xbox live rewards deposits credits into your xbox live rewards account based on a variety of activities such as purchases through MS. I got 15,000 credits in march 2016 for buying the division. I bought battlefield 1 in oct 2016 and never got the reward.
Thema:

1. I have not received 15,000 rewards credits from Xbox live rewards - Similar Threads - received 000 rewards

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  4. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  5. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  6. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  7. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  8. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  9. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  10. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...