I have not reached my deposit of my 5,000 credits

Discus and support I have not reached my deposit of my 5,000 credits in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; reserve the standard version of gears 4 and got 5000 credits which have not been deposited in my account 7eee4693-9eba-4b50-a5cb-849bb776f793 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by monster 666arca, Oct 17, 2016.

1. I have not reached my deposit of my 5,000 credits

reserve the standard version of gears 4 and got 5000 credits which have not been deposited in my account

:)

monster 666arca, Oct 17, 2016
  2. coltsfan1212
    coltsfan1212 Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards Credits Not Deposited into Microsoft Account

Hi,

I have reached the 5,000 credit minimum on Xbox Live Rewards to get my credits deposited into my Microsoft account. However, the 15th has passed and my credits were never deposited. The rewards page says I can request a deposit, and so I would like to in
    this case since the automatic deposit seemed to not go through.

Thanks,

Garrett

coltsfan1212, Oct 17, 2016
  3. BOWJangles
    BOWJangles Guest
    Why Can`t I claim my rewards

Fill up the meter to trigger your next deposit. Once you've reached at least 5,000 Credits, we'll convert them to your local currency and deposit them into your Microsoft account around the 15th and 30th of every month. Tired of waiting? If you've got at
    least 1,000 Credits pending, you can make an early deposit request for the date shown below.

You have 12,700 Credits

5,000 Credits

why cant i claim my rewards

BOWJangles, Oct 17, 2016
  4. Smwutches Win User

Need help. I have a total of 19,050 credits pending that will not convert into my account.

Credits are deposited based on when you get to 5,000 pending credits. Once you reach 5,000, they are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month. If you got to 5,000 before the 1st of this month, they should be deposited on the 15th. If you got
    to 5,000 after the 1st, they should be deposited on the 29th.

The request deposit button is only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first.
  5. UneekeQT Win User

Early Deposit Request doesn't show

The request deposit button is only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 credits pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are automatically scheduled
    to be deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month. There is no way to have credits deposited any earlier than what is scheduled.
    Okay, second question then. How come my credits have never been deposited on those dates and always random?
  6. ralee-5E65EEDA-5866- Win User

Request Deposit button is missing- & my credits didn't "automatically deposit" on the 1st either.

The request deposit button is only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are deposited by the following
    15th or 30th of the month (there are no deposits on the 1st). So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
    I've just got to keep my fingers crossed till then I suppose.
  7. Xmengamer821 Win User

Pending credits didn't deposit?

The request deposit button is only available if you have at least 1,000 credits pending but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are automatically scheduled to
    be deposited by the following 15th or 30th so it is no longer necessary to request one. If you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th
    of the next month.
    ok,so I'm just wondering why my credits haven't deposited on the 15th when I'm well above 5000 credits,is it the amount?

Also will the xbox rewards change over effect my earned credits?
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Having trouble with rewards on Xbox live rewards..

Hello A Wild Dez,

From the FAQ:

When will I get my Rewards Credits?

Rewards Credits will be converted into your country's local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account by the 15th and 30th of each month, once you hit 5,000 Credits. If you have less than 5,000 Credits, they will be held as Pending until a quantity
    of 5,000 is reached.

If you want a deposit before this amount, from the FAQ:

What if I want my Rewards Credits, but I don't have 5,000 accumulated?

If you reach 1,000 Rewards Credits or more but don't have the 5,000 Credits needed to automatically trigger a deposit, a 'Request Deposit' button will appear on your MyRewards page. Click the button to request your credits, which will be deposited into
    your Microsoft account by the next scheduled deposit date. Check out the progress bar at the top of your MyRewards page to see your Credits progress.
Thema:

I have not reached my deposit of my 5,000 credits

1. I have not reached my deposit of my 5,000 credits - Similar Threads - reached deposit 000

2. I reached the max amount of people that you can have as your home Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I reached the max amount of people that you can have as your home Xbox: as the title says I reached the max home Xbox’s My question is how can I see All the accounts that have my xbox as there home Xbox bd108644-e57a-4251-aa8e-b1ea285d8493
  3. more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level

in XboX Insiders
    more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level: i was wondering if there was a way to gain more activities surveys etc submitted by /u/BubblySock7735 [link] [comments]
  4. UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?: HI I ordered an xbox in January then UPS wouldn't deliver my xbox to me. I tried calling Customer Support got thru and they said they would escalate and I would I get an email in 2 days its been...
  5. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  6. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  7. Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...: Is this still being worked on? 08f7cddf-fdb6-4429-a982-50cd28e5e128
  8. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67
  9. Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached: Just made a Microsoft account and the Xbox(?) gamer name thing yesterday. Ever since then it has been impossible for me to buy Minecraft. The message "Your account has reached its purchase limit"...
  10. Xbox one series s games not reaching the Home Screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one series s games not reaching the Home Screen.: My brother owns an Xbox one series s and is trying to play the disc version of Diablo 4. It will install and start up but once it shows the title it’s quits to the Home Screen. This Xbox has been...