I have not got my giftcard from inviting my friend to Xbox live
Discus and support I have not got my giftcard from inviting my friend to Xbox live in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I havhe not got my giftcard from inviting my friend to Xbox live 9d02842a-bcca-4630-9ee3-10625e460695 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by danzeey4, May 8, 2018.
Thema:
I have not got my giftcard from inviting my friend to Xbox live
Loading...
-
I have not got my giftcard from inviting my friend to Xbox live - Similar Threads - got giftcard inviting
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens
in XboX InsidersGot the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing... -
How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC
in XboX InsidersHow I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You... -
Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)
in XboX InsidersNever got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments] -
I redeemed a 10$ giftcard and then a 25$ giftcard and instead of getting 35$ in total I got...
in XBoX Games and AppsI redeemed a 10$ giftcard and then a 25$ giftcard and instead of getting 35$ in total I got...: I went to the Microsoft store(on Xbox) and redeemed a 10$ giftcard. A few days later I redeemed a 25$ giftcard. I was supposed to have 35$ in total but instead got 25$. I tried to redeem the 10$... -
My Xbox Giftcard code got too scratched?
in XBoX Games and AppsMy Xbox Giftcard code got too scratched?: My Xbox giftcard code got scratched to the point where I can't see the code. Can I get some help? e82c30e0-2f06-4f9e-b77a-a7f07a8ef3cc -
I used a giftcard for minecraft bedrock and java, but only got bedrock
in XBoX Games and AppsI used a giftcard for minecraft bedrock and java, but only got bedrock: the title sums it up pretty much, when I enter the launcher, only bedrock says play, java says buy now. e638992d-ff78-4644-841a-a3c2f1b3565e